Imagine Awakening again. Imagine walking in a universe of dust, feeling it shape to your desire and retreat from your wrath. Imagine knowing that everyone and everything you ever cared about can be changed, forever, by your actions, the actions of your peers and those of your rivals. Imagine the fear, the crushing responsibility and the intoxicating, addictive power.
Would you trust anyone with this? Would you trust yourself, Heirarch?
- Aaliyah, Bodhissatva
|| Banned: Imperial Mysteries has been removed from general play on Edge of Darkness. The staff has determined that Imperial Mysteries is either over powered, inconsistent or does not promote constructive game play in the environment that has been built on this site. Please know that Imperial Mysteries has been discussed on some level and that the removal of Imperial Mysteries play was done with the best of intentions. This source material may be available outside of the general setting, in side games.
A supplement for Mage: The Awakening
- Full Rules for archmasters, including the Practices of the sixth to ninth Arcana dots.
- Details of the Threshold, the trials that await a mage attempting to become an Archmage.
- Information on the World of Darkness as seen by archmasters; the Ascension War between rival visions for the Fallen World, the alliances Archmages form to promote those visions, the strange realms they explore and the godlike entities they encounter.
- Exploration of the Supernal Realms and the nature of Ascension.
- A minigame portraying Archmages in the Supernal.
- Storyteller advice for chronicles of cosmic scope.