Ended
Watch

(Under Control) Nox

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 21, 2014 : (Under Control) Lucky Catch
(Under Control) Photography Critique
Jun 23, 2014 - Jul 10, 2014
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne places the camera in Neil's hand and pushes away a distracting thought. Maybe later, or never...probably never. Catching that frown Ariadne sighs through the mental connection with Leo before dropping it. Opps is all she thinks to him before the connection fades.

"Ha that bastard." Ariadne says before she can stop herself.

"Erhm. So we have some time to find him?"

2. Likes West, Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"So it seems my flame haired beauty," Coco interjected with a silly grin. She couldn't resist. Zilker's warm smile, Neil's elegant gestures, they created a comfortable atmosphere for the fairest-wasp. One that almost made one forget about the cloak and dagger games being played by the Gentry's agents. Almost. Besides, a little levity never hurt anyone.

"Excellent work, Will. This should almost be fun. Shall we go there now? All for one, and one target for all?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes West liked this post

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo shifted uncomfortably in his seat, sinking a little in the process. The dirty gestures and Coco's words before apparently heading to a gentlemen's club. This was.....ugh.

He folded his arms and raised his eyebrows before looking to Will. "Um, yeah, when should we head out?" His tone was one of discomfort with a hint of anxiety.

No. He had never been to a 'gentleman's club' before, and he was pretty certain the activities at said club were anything but gentlemanly.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil took the camera, holding it up in a silent question before beginning to insert the memory card. The Polychromatic's expressive features broke through his Kith's Blessing in amusement as Coco spoke and then Leo. An elegant eyebrow steepled upward as he looked from on redhead to the other, then at Leo. His mouth opened in laughter -- made odd by the lack of sound.

Sure, people might die. It happened. Winter was coming.

Zilker was the complete opposite of Leo. Where the Arrow was uncomfortable, the Guardian was completely at ease. No hint of recognition --amusement or distaste-- gave lie to his thoughts on the interplay.

He nodded at the camera.

"Let's do this? Two stay to go through the pictures, and the rest of us will head over? It's a been a little risk for me to take my eyes off of our target, so the sooner we re-establish contact, the better."

His eyes moved between the other four.

"Why don't the ladies look at the camera, and the men head out? We'll be less conspicuous."

Pairing Neil and Leo? Who said Guardians didn't have a sense of humor?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

7. Likes Chrisie liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

A red eyebrow raises at Coco's remark but Ariadne can't help grin at the not so mundane women. The raised eyebrow shifts to look at Leo before falling. The Lion finds gentlemen's clubs uncomfortable? Hmm. It's not like Ariadne is comfortable in them, but she has more important things to worry about than the weakness of the sleepers.

"I think checking out the camera would work just fine with me. Less chance of problems."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco sighed and an annoyed look replaced her teasing smile. "Really? The mentlegen will be the ones gallivanting off to catch a spy in a meadow of such delightfully revealing flowers? Well, I'd really love to be difficult and insist I attend such a party, but I suppose that would go against our agreement of cooperation now, wouldn't it? S very well, you shall have your way. I suppose I shouldn't be too disappointed, given the company I'll be keeping in the meantime, but I want to make it know that I'll consider you as 'owing me one', Neil."

She shot the polychromatic fairest an arch look then sighed dramatically again. "I suppose you might want to borrow this? It might be a bit short for you," she offered, popping her cane up so it was visible above the table.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

10. Likes Kelreth, West liked this post

Leo Lockheart

PRE

So now the Theurgist was going to the gentleman's club with two strangers. Not that it mattered who went with him. Hell, Vae and Halo couldn't make this less awkward for him.

"So let's move out?" Leo stood, stiff as a board with discomfort plastered on his face. Seriously though, why don't bad guys ever just hang out at Denny's or some shit? Dirty bastards. All of them.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil looked at Coco with wide eyed innocence. He hadn't made the plan.

Then, he laughed.

Out loud.

He wasn't the brightest bulb on the marquee --never had been-- so it had taken a second to register. The eyes. The antennae. The... stinger. Flowers.

To each their own.

With a shake of his head, he handed the camera back to Ariadne, setting it on the table in front of her hand.

Zilker raises an eyebrow at the Fairest's laughter and holds out a hand.

"One last thing," he said, glancing at his watch.

"If you ladies don't meet up with us inside Club Ember, we'll meet outside at <three hours from now>."

There was a definite lack of phones.

Let's call it a wrap. Leo, Zilker, and NF will spin off into a thread.
    Ariadne and Coco can either role-play looking at the photos or jump straight into recruiting replacements.

Great Scene, Everyone!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread