Ended
Watch

(Under Control) Nox

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 21, 2014 : (Under Control) Lucky Catch
(Under Control) Photography Critique
Jun 23, 2014 - Jul 10, 2014
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Well, you don't see any mimes here, do you Leo?" Coco replied, giving the Obrimos a harsh look. "And no! We're not working together! I just figured I'd make a booty call to spice up our little chit-chat," she snarked, trying to use a fount of faked irritation to cover her lies. "One that all of Sacramento could see! 'Cause that's what you do in spy games, right? God."

She rolled her eyes, the motion doing interesting things to her kaleidoscopic irises. "Yes. We're here to help you. This is Neil," she continued, speaking slower, "and I'm Cosima. Together we are the duo that dares to defend those targeted by Them, and you, my friends, are those who are being targeted by Them. So I'm afraid you're stuck with us."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, keep it, it looks better on you, anyway," Neil answered with a grin, winking at Coco.

There was a little bit of an ulterior motive. Maybe, just maybe, she'd actually wear it. And maybe, just maybe, someone would see her in it. Maybe, just maybe, they would recognize it and know he wasn't gone. It was a lot to hope for. A former Lord of the Morning could still do that.

"My phone? Why, yes, yes it was stolen!"

An elegant eyebrow arched as he watched the exchange between Coco and Leo.

"Mimes? Aren't mimes a little... creepy? Like clowns?"

Duo that dares to defend. Wonder twin powers, activate?

"So, I'm guessing... this isn't just a booty call?"

He would. If she really wanted. He didn't particularly want to, but he'd always been generous in that regard.

Just ask Katrin.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Blue eyes flick between Coco and Neil as they speak and Ariadne thinks. She glances at Leo, wondering what his thoughts are on all of this. Personally Ariadne can't decide if she would prefer that Coco was insane or if Coco is clearly more than normal. That inflection and this new person. Her right hand goes to the side of her head. "Stupid migraine.."

"Honestly this doesn't feel like spy games anymore. This feels like the closing act." Ariadne glances again at Leo and taps the side of her head with the index finger of her right hand. Releasing the cloak of unnoticability and replacing it with thought speech. Her hand stays at the side of her head. That migraine isn't just a convenient excuse.

3 suxx to NEtwork with Leo, 1mana cost
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-05 13:53:34 Ariadne rolls 9 to Network-Cloaked (@only Leo Mind5+Gno4=9) (10 Again) 5, 5, 10, 4, 10, 6, 7, 9, 4, 1, 4 3 successes

Find out anything big while you were running with her? She thinks to Leo.

5. Likes Origins, West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

...paging Xander ...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo rolled his eyes but managed to stop the groan at Coco's needlessly sarcastic and drawn out explanation. His eyes narrowed at Neil's comment about mimes and clowns. "Especially creepy when they come out of nowhere and kill people."

Then the First Talon's unseen senses trigger and his eyes shift over to the only known mage. He didn't oppose the willworking, because Leo trusted her enough not to counter the effect. Hearing her voice in his head was weird, but Kite had done the same before. 'She's super but not like us. Given her obvious connection to Neil I'd assume he is too until proven otherwise.' He looks back to Neil real quick before looking down at his shoes. 'She also stated she knew the mime, and the three of us and the Circle of Creation are on the camera you handed over.' Leo tried not to think that last part as an accusation, but he was only used to the subtle cues of spoken communication. This shit was useful but weird as Coco.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco shot Neil a look, her mouth a thin line and her eyebrows arching dangerously, and slowly tapped her cane on the ground, the sound of the wood lost amidst the music of the club. Exasperation communicated she looked back to the natural red-head and her athletic companion.

"Good. I hope this is the final act. I wouldn't mind being able to exit stage left, soon. But! We have to compare lines, don't we? Do you have a private room lined up or should we just crowd around the camera and try to yell quietly into each others ears?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil arched an elegant eyebrow at the litttle wasp. What got a bee in her bonnet? He hadn't even ribbed her about handling herself, yet.

"I have a table," he said, holding his arm out in invitation. His other hand made a quick gesture when Coco was looking*.

"So we can... talk."

The table is upstairs, in the VIP section. Quieter. More private. The bouncer lets the group pass, and the Fairest leads them to a table.

It's occupied.

Zilker stands as the group approaches, gives a polite nod, and moves to hold Ariadne's chair out for her.

She's a lady right?

Neil does the same for Coco. Leo is left to fend for himself.

10. Likes Kelreth, Matamune, Sirith, Cayce, Snarlequin liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

The bastard who stole my phone spent hours walking around town checking out all of our places. So it only gets worse. Ariadne's thoughts flow back to Leo with a tinge of fear. Blue eyes look between their two companions..allies? Well I don't know of many things they could be honestly. I've only read of others in books.

Following Neil up to the VIP section Ariadne is surprised. Though its comes across as a smile when she sees the elder Guardian. Zilker, one of us

Nodding to the elder Guardian Ariadne sits down in the offered seat. "Thank you"

Leo Lockheart

PRE

'Then we just keep an eye on them. Coco says they want to help but I'm not sure.'

Leo followed the group and took his own seat. He didn't expect either gentlemen to get one for him, in fact he'd get rather agitated if they had. He wasn't a girl.

"So talking. Who here knows about the spying thing and how deep does it go?" Ariadne gave him the gist, but details were good when you felt out of your element.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread