Ended
Watch
11 - 17
DISPLAYED
(Under Control) Lucky Catch

May 1, 2014 : (Under Control) Appearing Act
(Under Control) Nox
May 21, 2014 - Jun 22, 2014
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Coco has more successfully defended herself from Leo's prying than his previous pawing.
    Leo's attempt has failed as Coco has met the Denied requirement.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

2. Likes Dark Passenger, Sirith, Cayce liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Leo turns the camera around, studying it for a few seconds before turning it on.

There's only a handful of images in the buffer: the camera is missing the memory card. Had Coco been able to see, it might have given her small comfort. Or perhaps not, given what she'd gone through.

A few of the pictures, Leo recognizes.

The Circle of Creation. Ariadne. The woman he's been talking to, with someone who has their back turned. A nightclub. A blurry photo. A straw boater hat. Another blurry photo. Himself.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Uuuh." Was the most graceful thing he could muster after finding himself on the camera. Someone was obviously casing the Circle, and was aware of mages to go for both Leo and Ariadne, but how Coco could factor into this he still wasn't sure.

"Okay, sorry, but this needs to stay with me." The First Talon was obviously disturbed by what was on the camera. "I'm dropping this to Ariadne, a friend, tomorrow morning at the Nox and you're welcome to attend. Since whoever took those photos had pictures of all of us and you're obviously not a normal human we need to handle this together."

There was still the issue of the Veil, but that was more up Ariadne's isle. Plus if the redhead in front of him knew what was what she could talk to the real talker in Leo's community.

Leo thinks Coco is composed because he isn't paying attention to her
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-05-31 18:27:01 Leo rolls 4 to see through Coco's composure (10 Again) 4, 2, 5, 3 failure

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco tapped her index finger on the handle of her cane, this time in annoyance as well as discomfort.

"I don't appreciate being fucked with. I'm trying to help you and your considerably more attractive friend, but not only are you not letting me see the camera, you're trying to lie to me. I distinctly heard this Ariadne say 9 P. M."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

6. Likes Matamune, Lesingnon, West, Sirith liked this post

Leo Lockheart

PRE

There was a blank expression before it clicked that he had in fact misspoken on the time. And the attractive bit was just mean.

"Sorry, I meant 9 P.M. I'm not trying to fuck with you, but there is personal information about me and Ariadne on this camera." His tone was firm but not overbearing, although he was obviously not pleased that inviting her to the meeting bit him in the ass that hard. No good deed and all that bullshit. "Now, I just want to give this to her so she can see. If you like, since all three of us were spied on, we can look at it together. I just want to make sure that nothing significant of hers is on the camera first."

"Are we good to move on here or what?" He could just take the camera and leave, and he was thinking about it, but actually meeting one of the other supers in the world was not something he intended to let go.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The tapping stopped. "Alright. Fabulous, then. Together we shall go and meet Ariadne and then investigate this Camera. I have a quick call to make before we go. Do you mind waiting?"

Coco didn't wait for an answer and instead slipped her phone out of her bag, put the battery back in and called 411 for the number of a plane that could fly a banner above Sacramento.

OOC
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

9. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

This continues later that evening in [Under Control] Nox

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread