Ended
Watch

(Under Control) Nox

THREADID
DISPLAYED
May 21, 2014 : (Under Control) Lucky Catch
(Under Control) Photography Critique
Jun 23, 2014 - Jul 10, 2014
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Leaving the scene Ariadne makes her way back to the Unbound Sanctum and changes into clothes better suited for a night out. Some dark dress pants and a dark shirt.

clothes minus the iron man helmet of course

Hopefully enough to throw anyone who saw her near the dead body but she doesn't count on just a change of clothes doing it. Instead of adding on anything further Ariadne makes her way to Nox. Early for the meeting with Zilker but maybe there soon enough to catch Leo and see if the crazy women was with him still.

Ariadne would like to think the crazy women would have calmed down by then but knows that is not going to happen. Ordering a martini Ariadne makes her way to a wall so that she can watch the crowd.

2. Likes Origins, West liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Leaning against the wall reminds Ariadne's legs just how much walking they have been doing. That pain reminds her mind of that raging headache that has been hiding behind the anxiety and adrenaline. As the adrenaline wears off, the migraine rolls back in. Not quickly, but slowly.

It took a good ten minutes but by the time it had stopped Ariadne really just wants to go sit down somewhere and turn off the lights. Instead she takes a sip of her drink and continues to watch the crowd.

Not trying to push things along, just wanted to get Ariadne's "cooldown" and the previous problems she had back into play.

4. Likes Matamune, West liked this post

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo made his way into the nightclub finally, camera and crazy lady ( Coco ) in tow. Spotting the other red head he heads over to her.

"We got problems." He holds out the camera for her. "We've been spied on. Both of us, and her too." He points over his shoulder at Coco. "There's more, but we need somewhere more private to discuss."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

An eyebrow raises on Ariadne's face as Leo throws out the problems. It furrows for a moment before she pushes past the migraine.

"Her too?" Blue eyes look at Coco for a moment before looking back at Leo. "Regardless, that is a problem. How private do we need? I have a meeting with a friend here soon." She extends a finger and moves it in a slow circle. After a moment she puts her martini down on the closest surface and takes the camera from Leo.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Coco followed after Leo, wearing an over-sized toggle coat with the sleeves rolled up to her wrists. The tap of her cane accompanied her steps. She'd had to surrender her gym bag at the coat check but it didn't take much more than a shift in weight to convince them to let her keep her cane. Unbeknownst to her, she was looking quite the part of a crazy lady, but she had her reasons.

"Yes indeed, Ariadne. Myself as well," she said, smiling broadly, clearly enjoying the fact that she knew the woman's name. "And rather private would be best. I'm hoping to meet a friend here too, though he might not have gotten my message. This lack of phones is an epidemic."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

8. Likes Origins, Kelreth, Matamune liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Nightfall
    Striking Looks ●●

A graceful figure disengages from the bar and approaches, grinning at the little wasp.

"Hi, honey. Got your message. Miss me?"

Without the mime outfit? He looks very different, but the ears still have the elegant pointed tips, and the hand holding a drink still have an extra joint on each finger.

"Who are your friends?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

10. Likes Sirith liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Neil!" Coco replied, her antennae giving a little bob. "I have to admit, I was worried I'd be on my own. But I kept your coat warm for you," she said, grinning salaciously. In truth, she was just matching his act. Neil had an admirable amount of style, almost enough to envy, but he lacked the features she found most attractive.

"Well, we're not quite friends yet, but I'm hoping that once all four of us have a chat we'll be amiable. They're having the same photographer problems we are,"
    she explained, gesturing at the camera.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Hmm?" Ariadne hums in question, though its hard to tell if its because crazy just said her name or the lack of phones.

"Was your phone stolen as well?" The Warlock's head tilts to the side as she asks Coco then glances at Leo. This is looking less like a game or might like the final act.

Blue eyes look over man that had approached and appears to know Coco. The man has a certain...charm.. around him if you're into that sort of thing...in public. What catches her eyes though is the ears and the fingers. After a moment Ariadne twists the camera in her hand to show to Neil.

"I haven't looked at them yet. We can catch up at the same time?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Mien was for Coco, not everyone *lol*
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo raised an eyebrow at the camera passing straight to the stranger, and his hand checked his pockets to make sure his phone and wallet were still there. Everything was in place, but the First Talon's hands rested on his pockets to block any possible thieves.

"Soooo, intros?" Leo scanned the group warily. He wanted to know who the fuck was getting those pictures of him and the Circle, and why Ari trusted him enough that she didn't have to look at the images. "I'm Leo, and I have no idea what's going on. Are you two working together?" A finger bounces between Coco and Nightfall, not intended as an accusation but simply for clarity. His eyes eventually settle on Nightfall. "And are you trying to help like I'm trying to help or like the murdering mime is trying to help?" It was a fair question in his mind. Coco had implicitly told Leo she knew the mime well enough to discern his intentions, so the question stood as to whether new guy was like the psychopathic mime or a well intentioned super like Leo was beginning to think Coco was.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread