DISPLAYED
Wiki Bounties

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    C
    Cross

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

I think I may start on the Skeleton Keys plot, although it will be quite some work
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Dark Passenger

Here's what I started about SK.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

@Teeramus - man Thyrsus 1407 is pretty weak.

@Cross - Consilium 1407 The Duel is super weak for a major event
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

T

Any specific feedback West ? Are we looking for more detail about the scene? I'm in the tail end of my holiday, so I don't know when I'll have as chance to add to it in the next few days, but I will get to it.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Oh! Sorry. It's very vague, like the bit about Striker not feeling welcome, but no reason given. Someone would still need to read the thread because the summary is sooooo very lacking in detail. Also, choice quotes and references help a lot.

This is a pretty solid example:
    http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Obrimos_1407
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

So I was working on Skeleton Keys, then I noticed how Robbing a Bank was involved. Alice sort of forced me to summarize that first

The plot has three shorter scenes, and one long scene. Although it could also be seen as 2 scenes, that's okay.

4 on one page http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Robbing_a_Bank
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

T

West
    I think the level of detail on http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/1407_Thyrsus_Meeting should be OK now. It might benefit from some more quotes, but nothing jumped out at me at the moment.

Feel free to review the Striker/Autolycus interaction to make sure I'm not to biased as well.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Cross - The Duel has a couple of red links that need to be fixed. Red links = bad
    Teeramus - It could probably use some <ref>erences and, especially on the portions that seem a bit biased.
    Dark Passenger - Solid! +02

Not asking a bounty to do it, just volunteering:

I thought I could add a fair amount to the Lancea Sanctum page, and peripheral subjects. I own the Covenant Book, as well as the Testament of Longinus Book. Also, the information is pretty recent in my mind, as I read and reread the texts while generating my concept for Thomas.

I write pretty decently, am a functional wiki-er. (See Character Wikis in Signature, if you like.) Mostly I'm just willing, and wanting to contribute. I can take directives, including "no" for an answer. Let me know. And cheers--it's been great gaming with you so far.

11. Likes Dark Passenger liked this post
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
+ Reply to Thread