Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Under Control) A Wolf, a Flower, and a Wasp

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Jun 23, 2014 : (Under Control) Photography Critique
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Miach

PRE

That Cosima woman was a bully if Miach knew one. Now then, he nearly felt like playing wordgames just to push her buttons, by answering with such things as "Have I not already agreed to your terms ?" or even "How could I refuse such terms, really ?".

Ariadne, a Guardian and his senior in this danger-fraught city though, had answered plainly. If worst came to worst, he was sure either Avalon or Tyria would be able to help them. "I agree." he said plainly. No need to give her any indication of his thoughts.

Fearing to waste any more time, the Acanthus braced himself, and prepared to follow after those four women into a strip club. Go figure.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

As Miach agrees to the extra secret month Ariadne stops herself from glancing at the other Awakened. Dearly hoping she didn't pull him into something worse.

"I trust Leo, he'll be fine." The redhead nods to the grumpy one. "Point though, we should be careful."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Excellent. We're all agreed. Now, is there anything else we should discuss or shall we depart for a field of delightfully revealing flowers?" A certain amount of eagerness, rather than anxiousness, lurked in the Wasp's words, and in the slight dancing of her antennae. Her smile was entirely innocent, however. The prospect of pursuing the spies again, and thus pursuing glory (and perhaps safety) was far more stimulating than any temptation that could be found at the gentleman's club could be. Looking was one thing, and at times Coco definitely had the propensity to look, but being able to reach out and touch a spy, well, that was far more appealing.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

5. Likes Wolven Pryde liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Nothing I can think of presently. Lets go see what they found out." Ariadne replies cheerfully with a small smile. One step closer to find the idiots who thought to play in the wrong place. One step closer to home, a glass of wine, some advil and lots of sleep.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Bump Greebs Bigpaw let's do one more round of posts (or less) and head out!
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Miach

PRE

"Well... I'd be delighted to know how you found out abouth those three tiers of the organization, but I guess it can wait. The safety from ours should be our priority right now." Miach said, adding a firm nod for emphasis. Noone dies on my watch anymore ! Four women, three of whom were... others...

"Let's go." the Acanthus finished quickly, lest inaction froze him into a paralyzing fear.

G
    Greebs

Mal's shoulders slumped and she gave an audible groan as the commitment to action resolved itself into a general heading out.

That would mean navigating the crowd again.

"I hate nightclubs..." she muttered.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Also!
    Ding! You've been Pledged!
    Everyone gets +2 Subterfuge
    Awww yisssss

Please note it in your sig!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.