Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Fun: Shipping!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Dillon Connery
    Ixidor
    Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Potency •••••
    Protean • (Down in Elysium)
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good Looks)
    Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

Gnosis ••
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)
    Striking •• (Eccentric)
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Silver Ladder ••
    Sacramento ••

/me bats rockstar eyelashes at Coco...

2. Likes Kelreth, Cayce liked this post

/me bats rockstar eyelashes at Coco...

4. Likes Cayce, Wolven Pryde liked this post

Ciara Maskelyne

Max Heinz. Hildegarde Bingen.
    You know, that might actually work out... "Hilde! Come over here, arch your back, and stick out your ass!" *Places his laptop on her ass and books where the laptop was*

6. Likes Origins, Wolven Pryde, Wod.Infant liked this post

You know, that might actually work out... "Hilde! Come over here, arch your back, and stick out your ass!" *Places his laptop on her ass and books where the laptop was*
    Literal objectification. I see what ya did thur!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Avistar is definitely my favorite ship that is sailing.... if a bit drunkenly by two characters who aren't quite experts at this relationship thing.
    7 months! Still together!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

9. Likes Teeramus, Kelreth liked this post
    A
    AwakeOrangutang

I know this can't happen. It's cross venue, neither of them would even get to know the other's true self unless they got in a Shards thread together. But damnit, a man can dream!

Avistar x Morgan Bellanar

I want myself some awkward romance. I don't even know Avistar that well, just saw him in clothes shopping, but seeing his mannerisms and knowing Morgan's... I just think that'd be so adorable. Are we sure we can't do cross-venue romances?

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

I know this can't happen. It's cross venue, neither of them would even get to know the other's true self unless they got in a Shards thread together. But damnit, a man can dream!

Avistar x Morgan Bellanar

I want myself some awkward romance. I don't even know Avistar that well, just saw him in clothes shopping, but seeing his mannerisms and knowing Morgan's... I just think that'd be so adorable. Are we sure we can't do cross-venue romances?
    You do know that Avis + Star = Avistar, but you're only talking about Star himself? On the other hand, I'm highly amused at Avis and Star taking on any kind of third, so Fortuitous wording!

Anyway, Cross-splat romances have happened before, and I don't think there's any official rule against it.

12. Likes West, Origins, Teeramus liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

*lol*

Awkward romance, huh? I'd say Avis and Star's courtship was... pretty unusual

Also, yes. Nightfall and Alison Yates, off the top of my head, that was more than a one or two shot hookup.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Selena

I can't remember if Steven 's wolf Sally and Thomas O'Conner was more than a one hit wonder?

L'aire and John Holt another result of cross-over.

Terri Nutkins and a wolf I can't remember the name, not sure that was a relationship but def friends.

S
    Steven

Selena , It was like a 3 hit wonder, and then Thomas either got dead or dropped. I don't remember.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread