Ended
Watch
171 - 178
DISPLAYED
I like to Move it Move it

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
    R
    Rastl74

Marconi halted as the young lady slid in his way.

Great, the beginnings of a Greek tragedy called "The Rage"....

He took in a deep breath as Triquetra laid into him, listening intently, hoping she wouldn't be one more cog in the wheel of the arcane machine that worked in so many places. Nope.... same game, different place...

Well, to be honest "princess", I am bothered by you. I'm bothered because I was sitting all by my lonesome, drinking may beverage of choice and you walked up all huffy. Perhaps if you had a cordial bone in your body you would have gotten a better response from me. Perhaps consideration instead of indignation.

If you would have simply walked over, actually concerned that the bar owner has "talks" with new guys who make simple mistakes, I wouldn't have treated you like I did. Amazing that you're defending the guy who attacks other folks such as ourselves before even taking the time to "talk". Novel concept huh.

So far, from what I've witnessed tonight, you guys are doing a good enough job of attacking each other... the enemy doesn't need to do much work around you guys.

So what if I was hiding under a rock. Its cool there in the shade and there are no annoyances there. I've managed to get along there quite well without the kind of "help" you are prescribing. Now that I've come to offer my help and meet the members of the greater "organization", I am chastised for it.

As far as my intentions... I am fully ready and capable to help where needed. I am not, however, going to cow tow to the methods prescribed by the same people that attack their own unprovoked. If I ignored my duties, it was so that I could better fulfill them when I was ready. Consider it a "leave of absence". If that makes you suspicious, great... you'll lose years off your life from the stress.

taking a breath for a moment, he realized how winded he was from his tirade.

So, unless you want to continue bloviating about what a terrible person I am, please step aside so I can go outside and clear my head.

Before continuing on his way, he turns to Animus again. He reaches in his hip pocket and pulls out a business card.

Here, If you want to talk with a less accusatory tone, we can sit down like adults and have a constructive conversation. Feel free to give me a call when you are ready.

The card reads:

H.I.T.S. Inc.
    Hardware Integration Technological Solutions
    888-555-5555

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus just shakes his head, not taking the card. "It's clear enough you don't want to deal with us. Fine, that's your prerogative. Just don't expect any help in return. Do us all a favor and try not to take anyone down with you when your brashness gets you killed."

He motions Triquetra to let Marconi pass, decidedly through with his antics.

R
    Rastl74

No, whats clear to you is that, you've pre-judged me before you even walked up to me. You sir are a hazard and those around you will suffer for your pride, if they haven't already!

Marconi threw the card at the man's feed in disgust. Once Triquetra moved out of the way he walked to the door (Assuming Triquetra steps aside). As soon as he crossed the threshold, he made his way back to his car, re-protecting himself with his spells as he went.

Well, so far I'm 1 for 3. Spade seems OK, but this Animus guy has his wires crossed. The other chick seems wet behind the ears... what the crap have I gotten myself into...

Edited by Mage ST

Marconi returns to his car, which is empty.

L

Triquetra simply crossed her arms over her chest, watching Marconi hand a card to Animus then make his way out the door. Wondering, as he did, how coming to a club to get drunk counted as meeting, and offering help to, the Consilium. He obviously hadn't read the supernal script that was posted about, so the odds that he actually knew that this place was connected to the Consilium seemed slim.

And it was only once he was out the door did she mutter to Animus under her breath, obviously referring to the man that had just walked out as opposed to the one next to her. "Ass." She did, however, bend down to pick up the business card. Not reading it, perhaps, but twirling it between her fingers. Whoever the Epopt was here, he'd undoubtedly want to be able to find this guy.

She leaned back against the bar with a sigh, her anger more or less gone with along with Marconi as she gave Animus a rueful grin. "Well, at least my first night here wasn't boring."

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus turns back to Triquetra, annoyance quickly draining away to sadness. "Some people just can't be protected. They'll get themselves killed anyway." He frowns for a moment before pulling himself back together. "Alright, I need omething to distract me from that. I believe I owe you a dance?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Please note the EDIT above.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

L

The rueful grin gave way to a mischevious one, "Yes, I believe you do." She pushed herself off from the bar, one hand finding that of her fellow Thyrsoi as she did, and spun Animus along with her out onto the dance floor. Somewhere along the way the business card disappeared into a pocket, freeing both her hands as she fell easily into the steps of the dance.

It doesn't take long for it to become apparent that she is quite good on the dance floor, natural grace blending quite well with talent and practice. And she's not exactly provocative on it, but not too modest either. Teasing, perhaps, would be the best word for it. She wasn't just grinding against him but there were fleeting moments woven into her steps and movements that hinted at what could happen, what might happen. A hint of curiosity (and perhaps challenge?) in her gaze, as to what Animus's reaction might be.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Scene Ends.

Yep, with all those question marks. Delicious.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 18 of 18 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18
Closed Thread