Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
Anything to do here?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

"I'd treat him as an equal," Kate says. "I'm sure if push came to shove DHS takes precedence, jurisdiction wars never go well for anyone. I'm not sure if the Detective is a Sergeant or Lieutenant."

Vince begins reading about the sinking ship...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Kicking y'all out of the meeting tomorrow unless someone's got something
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Well, where are we waiting for? Let's go to the detective! Once we met him, we take our wetsuits and jump into the water!' So, that is said. She looks around, realizing that she maybe shouted a but too hard. 'That was my caffeine speaking, sorry.'

She laughs and almost walks out of the office, hoping the rest follows her. But then she realizes another thing. Standing at the door she looks over her shoulder 'Where are the wetsuits actually? And does somebody has the adress of the Police Department, or are we meeting Kordecki somewhere else?'
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Kate gives Jessica a sweet smile, complete with wide eyes and vapid bubbly tone to her words.

"Why don't you get your junior agents to do and answer all of that? That's what I do."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Jessica gives Kate a smile back, it's almost evil (in the sweet way). Kate has a point there, now she just needed to find some new ones, who not yet dared to protest. Her smile becomes more evil when she already looks to two new ones, Rizzo perhaps? Not really a junior... Vince then? Ok, to stupid and to busy reading trough some paperwork. Jessica frowns at Kate, hoping she understands the situation. Another option is the coffee machine at the corridor. She puts her head through the door, and yes! There is someone. If people can make you go get some coffee for them, then swimsuits will fit as well.

'Hey Jack!' Was his name Jack? The young guy at the coffee machine looked up to Jessica. His name is probably Jack... 'Could you please get some wetsuits, they must be somewhere in this building, and bring them to the company car of the department Geo Division. You can get some keys at the reception, my name must be enough to get you some.' And she gives the young guy her most tempting smile. She remembered that she spoke with him once before, yes, this will do the job. Now find someone to make an appointment with Kordecki.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Jaques gives Jessica the bird and and walks off.

He's a real Homeland Security agent, with actual, important stuff to do.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Vince continues to read, and Kate shoos the three out of the meeting room.

Time to get to work kiddos.

Scene Ends
    Continued here...

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4