Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Puttin the Gee Oh in Geo...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

And so our intrepid trio stroll back into the primal wilderness of an office bullpen, armed with an armful of paperwork, grizzled wiles, and a predisposition to giggle and hug: truly, a force to be reckoned with.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

The Paper did cut. Vince, clutches tight the green folder under his arm. Green because it was it wasn't manila, or filled with witness reports suggesting sharks ate the poor kid, or weighing a hundred pounds. Vince likes green.

Vince looks for place where he can brief the others on what he found. Kate seemed protective of her meeting room. Maybe if it was not being used the dragon lady would not mind?

Sir West. what is the poor lads name? it wasn't mentioned in the scenes.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Just use some creative license, dude, help me out.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Vince glances through the windows of the meeting room, making sure it was actually vacant. If so, he nudges the door open with a shoulder, intent to set the blasted hunk of tree on a the table. Soon Bobby Little's parent would have answers. Answers and maybe a lawsuit.

Anything to help you chief.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Johnson's retreated to his office, and Kate has left the building... the conference room is all yours.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Jessica sighs. What excactly were they supposed to do now? Kate and Johnson are leaving us, and Vince undertake action, great.

Jessica sees that Vince walks into a meeting room, and so does she. It was probably the best idea to first have some background information. 'Can I help you Vince? We can quickly go through all the paperwork together, or do you already got the information we need?' She didn't sounds so enthousiastic anymore, but she really tried to be helpful, as far as she is capable of that.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

"Need help? No. I just spent the morning breaking this shit down and a another hour and a half compiling this." Vince pulls out his green folder and takes out a stapled packet maybe ten or so pages long.

"The clearest Witness reports, Officer's notes, A list of the passengers, and the logs of the boat back three days before the incident. I trimmed the fat and redundancy, but if you think it's a too brief you can tackle the source yourself."
    Vince offers it to Jessica before taking one himself, there seems to be more copies, maybe for The Older recruit once he arrives.

"We go over important details and I think we can get this thing done and over with."

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

'Thanks'Jessica takes one of the copies, and gives it a quick look. 'This looks good Vince, I don't think I can do this better.'

She takes a seat at the table and begins to read it more properly. But after a couple of minutes she got nervous. Damn I need coffee.
    She looks up to Vince 'Do you want some coffee too? It keeps me focused, and I can look where Rizzo is, this is his job too. We better wait with discussing the stuff until he arrives, or we have to do it twice. And the old man has a lot of experience I guess, he must have another view on the case than we have, perhaps bringing better conclusions.' She hopes that covers her coffee addiction good enough, and maybe she was right somewhere.

"Um, sure. Sounds cool I could use a cup." Would he get one this time? Vince waits to see.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Jessica leaves the room, and goes to a coffee machine. With three full cups on a tray, that's one for her, Vince and Rizzo, she went looking for Rizzo.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last