Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Personality Test

S
    Selena

So at work we have a new manager who wanted to do these tests to sort of get a little perspective on my team. I thought it was sort of stupid because it would vary when they were taken. Of course I proved him right lol I took it one day and had X result, took it today and I had Y result. You can try and guess which ones I got, however, I thought it would also be fun to take these 'in character'. Don't feel obligated, it's just for fun. The link is below. I'll note that he had us send screen shots instead of links so we didn't 'cheat' our test results lol.

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I actually looooove Myers-Briggs personality typing.

It's not unusual to have borderline traits, so taking it more than once or a longer/more accurate test can sort those out.

Now where MBTI gets reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally interesting is when you get into the sexual traits of each type. Most people I know that have been MB typed have been 'meh' about the standard results... but when they've looked at that? "O damn, okay. Yep. Dat's me."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.