Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
111 - 120
DISPLAYED
Introduce Yourself

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 12 of 32 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last

Twist Scenes

Hello Travis! Welcome back! You don't know me, but I've heard about you here!

2. Likes Travisc06489, Ruach liked this post

Hey,

lost my group to the pandemic and have been looking for a way to scratch my role-playing itch. Decided I'd give play by post a try.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Welcome! As you probably see we have several venues to play in. Our games are continuous, with characters long outlasting arcs or plots. There also is a good deal of crossover activity between venues. We have a Discord that is fairly active to help with advice. We follow 1st edition, and have lots of homemade roles to maintain both the continuity and balance both within a supernal type as well as against other ones. This is explored more in the wiki.
    In general, it's easiest to grab a character concept, go to the character creation section, and play with what works. We look forward to seeing what you make!
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

5. Likes , Abyssalstar, Ruach liked this post

Hello! New to the forum. I've been playing Lost 2e since the start of the Rona and have become totally obsessed. Looking forward to playing with 1e and getting more Lost in!

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Yamiho Lillich
    Yamiyo
    (Succubus/Romancer)
    Skye
    (Adamantine Arrow)
    Galina
    (Rahu)
    Yamiho

Mien
    Her mien is the one single thing you either always dreamed to see or never wanted to see. Flawless or porcelain skin, a small tail, wings whom sometimes seems to be there and sometimes not, sometimes complete other times with perfect holes in them. Clothing that seems to be made from a metallic form of wood gazes over her body just precisely hiding the areas that needs hiding and enhancing her beauty and allure.
    Her head crowned with small horns that seemingly grows out of a tiara made by the same type of fashion. Long enchanting hair that seems to be woven and spun like gold that only could exist in a fairy tale and moving to always be in the exact right spot.
    Ornamental feathers clinging to her hair and clothing just behind her back, long ears adorned with earrings and markings.
    Eyes that seems to sexually devour anyone whom she gazes upon even if she doesn't even try.
    Her combination of being a succubus romancer makes to many details of her appearances hard to pin down but

Welcome, hope you will enjoy your stay here. It will be nice to see another little Lost.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Heya!

I'm actually kind of surprised that this account is still working... My name is Dominik, I'm from Germany, and I was/am a member of this forum since 2008. Awesome times were had, I had nailbiters, tearjerkers and way more than I could have hoped for. But then life got in the way and I made a somewhat Irish exit.

Year after year the automated birthday greetings reminded me of this board and now I couldn't resist anymore. So, if you'd like to give me another chance, I'd be willing to go into the fray once more.

I'm 30 years old and work at the opera (as an assistant director, but I'm sort of kind of working on becoming a singer). The job is taking most of my free time, so a play by post would be ideal to scratch my WoD itch and wind down before, in between, and after rehearsals. Apart from the arts my hobbies include boardgames in all their cutthroat glory and trashy reality-competition shows.

I'd be interested in Changeling or Vampire, whatever is more open to newcomers at the moment (again, assuming I'm welcome again here).

So yeah - that's me. I have to say, seeing this survive this long and prosper really gave me warm feelings... cheers!

11. Likes Mark, , Ruach, Kelreth, West liked this post

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Welcome back Aeolus !

13. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

Wow! Welcome back indeed!

Also, please hang out in chat! https://discord.gg/tEXka8B

Heya!

I'm actually kind of surprised that this account is still working... My name is Dominik, I'm from Germany, and I was/am a member of this forum since 2008. Awesome times were had, I had nailbiters, tearjerkers and way more than I could have hoped for. But then life got in the way and I made a somewhat Irish exit.

Year after year the automated birthday greetings reminded me of this board and now I couldn't resist anymore. So, if you'd like to give me another chance, I'd be willing to go into the fray once more.

I'm 30 years old and work at the opera (as an assistant director, but I'm sort of kind of working on becoming a singer). The job is taking most of my free time, so a play by post would be ideal to scratch my WoD itch and wind down before, in between, and after rehearsals. Apart from the arts my hobbies include boardgames in all their cutthroat glory and trashy reality-competition shows.

I'd be interested in Changeling or Vampire, whatever is more open to newcomers at the moment (again, assuming I'm welcome again here).

So yeah - that's me. I have to say, seeing this survive this long and prosper really gave me warm feelings... cheers!

0 Scenes

Hey Aeolus welcome back!!

Ling and Vamp are definitely open for more people!

I'm the Ling ST and I'd love to have you!! Vamp is currently STless, but I currently take care of submissions and XP requests

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Heya!

Welcome back!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

18. Likes Ruach, Aeolus liked this post
Page 12 of 32 First ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread