Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 6
    Personal Spells: 2

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The Enchantress fiddles with a crumpled piece of paper as she dials the number on it.

*ring, ring*

She tugs at a lose thread on her sweater as waits for Varyx to pick up.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower:

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

The phone rings twice more before Tuesday hears the click of the phone being picked up. "Hello?"

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stained glass butterflies surround Tuesday, each pane on their tiny wings glows a verity of iridescent hues, while showing glimpses of what was, what is, and what will be. When vulgar magic is cast, the fluttering cascade doesn't last, they shatter. Falling into dull, colorless dust before vanishing completely.
    Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

The immediate reaction from the other line is a stunted silence. Tuesday hadn't thought the Herald would pick up after two rings. "Uh-Hey." a breath is taken, the thread snaps, and is balled between thumb and finger. "Since I'm the new kid on the block, I heard that you're the lady I should be talkin' too. About stuff. And things."

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

Varyx's nimbus is subtle - she still looks more or less like herself, but there's something about her, something difficult to put your finger on... She's always been beautiful, but it's magnified and somehow terrible. Something so lovely can't be human, and it gives the people around her the impression that maybe she doesn't have any humanity, either.

+2
    SL
    PRE

There was the soft sound of a chuckle on the other end of the line. "That's correct. Where would you like to meet? I would be happy to meet for drinks somewhere. Or perhaps a meal would suit you better? If you'd like, I know of several places that are quite good, depending on what you'd like."

Robin Lewis, Prudence Miller
    (Current ID, Reality War Name)
    Presence
    (Plucky)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Raspy)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Allies
    (Criminals, Street)
    Tuesday

Acanthus

Trained Observer ●
    Trained Memory ●
    Quick Draw ●

Nimbus

Stats/Bismark

Oct Rits

Health:
    Backlash:
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 5

Vulgar

[4] 2E Fate Shied (Rit)
    [3] 2E Fate Sight (Rit)

+1
    DV
    PRE

Tuesday matches the chuckle with one of her own. "I could eat." Tuesday runs a hand through her hair, then wipes the greasy feeling off on her jeans, fuck she needed a shower. "You know a good burger place? I don't mean grease fill fast-food, but the fancy artisan ones? 'Cause that would be great." comes her voice, "Match that with a great beer. Yum."

You want to start the thread or shall I?

Varyx
    aka Vanessa Thomas

Tempting (Pres 4)
    Sultry (SL 4)
    Varyx, Apostate Mastigos

Nimbus

+2
    SL
    PRE

There was the sound of a smile in her voice when she responded. "I know just the place. I'll text you the address. Say, 6pm?"

I'll start

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Or just meet here ?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

Yeah, I'd be up for meeting at the Consilium. Maybe say we hit up a burger-joint before hand, and hand-wave it?
    Characters
    Varyx - Apostate Mastigos
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

9. Likes West liked this post

0 Scenes

That works for me!

Closed Thread