Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Under Control) The Bathrooms

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

He's pointed it out, Ariadne is free to!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Miach

PRE

1 success to realize the guard's guardedness - even including the Mental Penalty I forgot
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-06 15:01:42 Miach rolls 4 to Wits 3 + Empathy 1 (10 Again) 5, 4, 8, 6 1 success

Miach was pretty sure the guy knew more than he had let on, but since it was Coco who was talking to him, he hesitated to barge in. It had not been so great, not so long ago. Let the talking to the talkers... he had something else in mind. The tall Medstar decided to use the information he was given, and headed to the bathroom along Ariadne. That's where High Speech would be most inconspicuous.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Since no one objects Ariadne shifts and starts her walk to the restrooms. Noticing Miach following with her she nods to him before turning her attention to their surroundings. There has to be something here...hopefully. Time to start packing advil and some caffeine. There's something that has those together right? A finger rubs small circles into her right temple.

2 suxx for general perception, i forgot to remove a dice for the pen again
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-07 23:28:35 ARiadne rolls 5 to Perception to check around (Wits2+Comp3=5) (10 Again) 5, 6, 1, 10, 1, 10, 7 2 successes

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Miach empathizes that the guard... was guarded.

Ariadne perceives that she is in a hangar, converted to a museum, walking to the restrooms.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Miach

PRE

Checking around that noone else could overhear them before, Miach leaned slightly toward Ariadne and asked. "Any sign of Leo ? Of his mind ?" he asked to the powerful Mastigos, hopeful that she could lead them straight to him of he were around.

And then, because he couldn't help it... "Do you think we can trust... them ?" he asked guardedly.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I can't sense minds unless I'm close to them." Ariadne shakes her head then regrets doing that. "If we are far enough away from the others and that guard I can try to contact him. I...I'm not sure why I did things how I did in the club before."

She looks down at the ground for a moment, silent. Then goes back to looking around. Of course it wouldn't be easy, stupid stupid.

Miach

PRE

While Miach had hoped to rely on Ariadne's insights, he had a plan B, just in case. It seemed to early to put it in motion though, and he turned back to check how far they were from the others. Out of earshot would be good enough.

"You did it because we were, and still are, in a hurry to recover Leo before... long." and you have emotions, he thought, but didn't say it aloud.

Failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-15 16:06:46 Miach rolls 5 to Wits 3+ Composure 3 - Penalty 1 to gauge earshot distance (10 Again) 2, 4, 4, 5, 7 failure

"I think we may be far away enough..." he answered, unsure of how much the others were likely to hear.

8. Likes Kelreth liked this post

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ari's going to sympth telepathy to Leo. That a -6?

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Still..could have been smarter." She gives a weak shrug. "Ok, I'll see if I can contact him." Ariadne gives the area around them a quick once over then slowly begins a chant in High Speech. Staring down at the iron coin in her hand. The other side tries to push through and Ariadne flinches as she pulls it into herself. Finishing the chant she pushes against the Lie to see her will done.

3 suxx to Telepathy Leo, 1 suxx Dox (negated by taking 1 resistant bashing)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-12-17 00:08:03 Ariadne rolls 7 to Telepathy at Leo gno4+mind5+HS2-6sympath(aquainted)-1dox=4 (10 Again, WillPower) 2, 10, 3, 6, 4, 10, 10, 2, 1, 4 3 successes
    2014-12-17 00:04:57 Ariadne rolls 1 to Telepathy Dox at Leo (Base2+1vulagr2-1magicaltool-1mananeg=1) (10 Again) 10, 4 1 success

1 mana spent, 1 resistant bashing taken, 1 WP spent

Leo Lockheart

PRE

And done it was.

Ari's mind reached out across the expanse of distance and connected to her target, and what greeted her mind was definitely not what she had hoped. It was pain. A throbbing pain in the head and hands as a mixture of fear and rage seeped in as well.

Any useful information that could have been gleamed from Leo was instead replaced with fog, an inscrutable haze that obscured everything except the scene frozen within. It was the image, the memory, of the last time Leo was trapped in dire straights. Wolfimus lay bleeding out next to a pair of female bodies, Kite frantically trying to bandage Animus while a woman glared off into space. A flash of his rant, and Ari heard the one thing Leo was focusing on that seemed to be the song trapped on repeat.

"Be there asap. Be there asap."

The words seemed to hold the realm together as the mental haze tried to obscure and consume what little conscious thought the Theurgist was still capable of. The words were all he could think of, and why wouldn't he? Ariadne came to help him last time, she would again!

...right?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread