Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
FAQ & Your Questions!

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Only when initiatiating.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

On the Wiki I've never been able to login directly on the wiki. I could only login from the forum and the go to the wiki to be logged in there. Not so much with chat but that regularly booted me out of chat while I was still logged into the forums.

Seriously, I was/am always getting booted from chat.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

That's normal/expected.

The wiki uses forum accounts so that we don't have to log in to each separately -- so you need to log in to the forums first.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Because I see it very often ignored, I'd like to know whether the Posting Rate in Narrative rule is just widely unknown, or has been cancelled, please ?
    Thanks.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

If you're having an issue with it, or someone, feel free to call them out in the OOC discussion thread(s) or mention it to them or your ST!

6. Likes Bigpaw liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Just one more thing to point out.

Rule Zero:
    • Posting frequency is typically 2-3 times a week at minimum

Whenever post order or plots/scenes dragging gets to be a concern, I always ask the same question: Are there a couple of people posting slow?

The answer is usually 'Yes'.

48 Hours, all of that, is designed around the first one -- that we're expecting people to post every other day. When that doesn't happen, the rest of it kind of falls apart. So the question is, are people not respecting post order and/or the 48 hour rule?

Or are there people in the scene that probably should post more promptly or excuse themselves?

8. Likes Cerberus, Forn Clakes liked this post

It seems there is a hard limit on the number of characters in the Venue Signature. Is that correct, please ? Is it extendable ?
    I would like to add info to mine, but it gets truncated to 989 signs, somehow.
    Thank you !
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

Could you not just add that info to your minisheet somewhere?

I had a convo with West a while back about how you technically don't need to put anything in your siggy (except combat stuff) because all the important info is either on the top bar or in your minisheet anyway.

I mean, I get wanting to put stuff in your siggy anyway, I just can't imagine you actually need that many characters, in that case :P
    Characters
    Varyx - Apostate Mastigos
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

11. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Yep, there's a limit, and nope, it's not going away. Sigs were getting out of hand, and that's really the only way to limit it. And, yeah, given how much of most sigs is redundant, I don't really think a change is necessary. At least 4 of the things in your sig are immediately accessible/visible :P

Anyway, TL;DR the extravagent sigs that are longer and more garish than the posts they sign have been done away with.

S
    Selena

Maybe this was outlined somewhere else? Swami M was having trouble spending glamour while on the mobile version. Is this something that is typical?

Thanks!

Page 4 of 12 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread