Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
61 - 70
DISPLAYED
Wiki Bounties

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I also forgot about our timelines, #cerberus -- http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Timeline

That's the main one, and there's one for each venue linked on that page. You probably don't want to click that link on a phone's browser.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

Characters
    Varyx - Apostate Mastigos
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

What about merging the text into the table so there's no need to bounce up and down between the table and description?

http://nwod.org/wiki/index.php/Template:Tables/Pledge2
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

All the text's been merged
    Characters
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Cool! Now let's take it to The Next Level(tm) . Go look at what I've done and polish up the rest

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

So fancy!

Also finished!
    Characters
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Nice work. Since that was a (requested) system and not Scenes/Story, you want XP or the Archivist's Achievement?

Varyx

Presence 4 (Tempting)
    SL 4 (Sultry)
    Evelynn

Presence 2 (Curious)

XP please
    Characters
    Evelynn - Winter Wizened

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Well so much for selfless contributions from players with more social dignity than just dancing on the backs of others!

+2 Global XP that can be used on any toon. Just notify the relevant ST.

10. Likes Cerberus liked this post

Puck Scenes

Hey West, did you ever get the chance to look over or correct the Attainment I entered under the Roses of Eden legacy page?

I ask because I have pdf's of all the mage books, so it wouldn't be that hard for me to go through and copy/paste/format legacy pages and attainments one weekend. If you're looking for other stuff besides scene summaries I can update those pages without much time or trouble if you like.
    Just your friendly neighborhood gulmoth!

Page 7 of 8 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
+ Reply to Thread