Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(Under Control) Absence of Evidence

(Under Control) Adamant and Silent
Jun 26, 2014 - Jul 24, 2014
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Smiling she greets her Hi with one of her own...less shrill, but no less cheery. Martha takes the chance to reach up to balance on her one good leg to offer an air-kiss and, as she closes to Ginger Spice, ask to her ear; "Good to see you! I wonder....who is that gentleman? He's seems a big-spender!"

She asks as if envious of Ginger's Luck at landing him this evening.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, he is, but what a flake."

Obviously. If he'd bounced her off, there was something wrong with him.

"I thought they wanted to, you know, play. Not sure what the deal is, no rings. He said his name, but I forgot. Nobody special, you know."

Ginger's pretty good at forgetting names, but she remembers the important ones. City hall members, labor bosses, judges. Those sort of names... and so she assures Martha it wasn't one of those.

"You, ummm, don't have any gum, do you?"
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

This was puzzling information and only heightened her curiosity.

Nodding to show she was paying attention and comprehending, Martha smiled. Yet the question of the gum came as a surprise. She blinked.

"Gum? I don't have any gum; but I do have a small box of tic-tacs..." she rummages within the folds of her cloak and produces the box of standard issue minty Tic-Tacs. Her smile shows she hopes these to be a suitable substitute.

"You don't think he's from out of town do you? A journalist or motion picture gent, maybe?" she asked, hoping Ginger might recognize at an accent...it might also help ID his vehicle on CCTV.

Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Thank yoooouuuuuu," Ginger coos at Martha as she helps herself. Martha was so helpful, not like all the other bitches and skanks she had to work with.

"Ummmm..."

Ginger's brow furrows and her eyes move around as she tries to recall anything useful. They all lied anyway, so she'd stopped asked patrons what they did.

"I don't know, but I think he's from around here? He didn't say anything tourist-y..."

She's starting to fidget, now. Just a little. Time was money, even if Martha was the boss.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

While Martha was having her chat with Ginger Daniel had searched pretty much high and low for the Grand Wyrm. Patience being a virtue the process was rather deliberate, but eventually he found the two women chatting, hearing catching the two before sight did.

Having a bit more respect for Martha than his other clan mates he didn't try to interrupt her conversation, just placed himself in a position where he'd be noticied, giving Martha a polite smile and nod while he waited out the conversation.

Martha Villiers

PRE

"Oh, indeed!" she smiles to Ginger and nods, "I daresay you have lots to do and not loiter chatting to me!" she giggles merrily and lets Ginger know she can slip away without fear of penalty.

"It was a delight to chat, Ginger, as always! I hope to see you later!"

Watching Ginger make her way back to work Martha nods to show Daniel he's been noted. Smiling, she hobbles over to Daniel to see what he wants.

Taking care to navigate the club and try to keep an eye on the whereabouts of the Man in the Room.

Nodding again to Daniel, she adds a cheery;
    "Good evening, sir!"

Daniel

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde has been experimenting again. Her exploration of... fashion... and youth cultures... has led her to rediscover a part of herself she had forgotten - a love of uniforms! Or something. She can't remember for certain but the look evokes something in her... something scrubbed and gouged and torn from her. Its an echo, but its there and she won't deny it. Whatever it is.

So. Tonight. The Ember. She won't let Iago escape her this time. She has been clingy since the strange thief broke into her haven. Iago feels like a child with an overly interested parent spoiling his fun. It shows in the sour turn to his lips, his movements, the set of his shoulders. Hildegarde Bingen is creeping out her Companion. Her ensemble this evening resembles something from the opening scene of The Hunger. The Lord steps confidently into the club, leather overcoat swishing around her, dark glasses absorbing the strobing light, cap just so.

Hildegarde badly wants to put the brazen assault on her haven... her person... behind her. This predator is skittish and quietly unnerved. This predator seeks to be diverted. This predator seeks relatively easy prey.

Companion in tow, she set about organising a booth, as yet unaware of the others lurking nearby.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

8. Likes West, Sirith liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Nudge Cryotic

Daniel smiled and nodded back as the Seneschal made her way over. "Good Evening." Daniel mirrored "Something going on?" he added curiously, he'd meant to ask about clan business but to be honest he was actually a tad interested in what exactly Martha did day to day.

Er, Night to Night rather.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and nods towards the Mystery Man's location. Leaning closer to Daniel, leaning on her cane, she tries a gentle whisper to him; "I...I'm unsure, sir...but I think there may be a serial killer upstairs. He's made a specific request for a blonde lady." she blinks. Trying to convey her appalled surprise.

12. Likes Yumyumcrow, West liked this post
Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread