Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(Under Control) Adamant and Silent

May 1, 2014 : (Under Control) Absence of Evidence
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Drugs. Rock and Roll.

Bad.

Ass.

Vegas.

Hos

While Leo blinks to let his eyes adjust to the flashing lights scything through darkness, there's little can do to adjust to the smell. The cloying, sickly-sweet stench of body spray and sweat, mixed with alcohol, smoke, and primal urge. Music throbs to a steady rhythm, completing the trifecta assault on his senses.

Dress it up as much as you want. A skin show is still a skin show. And often, more.

Between Nox and Club Ember, Zilker had sketched a picture. Leo knew who he was looking for. The former Epopt had dropped the Mage and the Fairest off, opting to park the car and take up sentry duty outside.

Eyes adjust. Through the lights, they begin to see. Skin. Skin stretching and gyrating. Bouncing. Shaking. Small bits of material twirl. Green paper slides against flesh.

"I said, do you want a drink?"

Beside him, Neil is bouncing slightly in time with the music, yelling over it. He's doing that silent laugh again.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Skin.

So.Much.Skin.

Leo wasn't sure what to do or where to go. Though the lights had taken time for his eyes to adjust too, he still didn't open them fully. The grimace of disgust he felt at the smell kept that from happening. At least for the moment. Once they opened more they moved from bit to bit as flesh continued to bend and shift. He couldn't even remember if he had cash, and if he did, he was still unsure as to how he was supposed to get it to it's intended destination.

'I officially hate Fate.' He thought before Neil's shouting pulled him back to the mission, which had apparently shifted to drinking. Hell, maybe some alcohol would put him more at ease, or at the very least help him blend better. "Jack and coke please." He shouted back.

He tucked his hands back into his front pockets, left hand on his cellphone and right hand on his wallet. While stiff as a board he began to scan the room. It wasn't until a few more seconds passed that he realized the drink request came with the implication Neil was leaving him to squirm there for a while.

Did you want Perception or Wits+Inv to look for the spy guy?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The Fairest's head bobs and he ducks away to the bar.

A waitress almost runs into Leo. He can tell she's a waitress because of the tray, and skirt. The rest of her apparel --and assets-- are the same. He's standing in a traffic lane. Off the beaten path, it gets darker. Physically. Metaphorically.

Leo can roll Wits + Socialize with no penalties, or Wits + Composure at -3.
    The threshold is 10 successes to find an individual in a strip club at peak hour.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Nervously looking around, Leo realized he was in the way. He looked the place over but as he did he slowly moved towards the darker parts of the club.

He tried to look closer. He did, but he had no idea what to do, who to talk to, or where to go. The smell was atrocious, the lights were disorienting, he was alone and completely out of his element and for one moment in this sin filled cesspit he thought about saying fuck it and heading out. But he didn't, he continued scanning out of the way while shaking his head. His contempt was as visible as it was out of place at this establishment.

Hopefully Neil would have better ideas.

1 suxx on 16 for Wits+Socialize
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-06-28 22:53:39 [04] Leo Lockheart rolls 4 to Scope the scary place (Wits+Socialize) (10 Again) 7, 2, 7, 3 failure
    2014-06-28 22:53:39 [03] Leo Lockheart rolls 4 to Scope the scary place (Wits+Socialize) (10 Again) 5, 2, 5, 5 failure
    2014-06-28 22:53:39 [02] Leo Lockheart rolls 4 to Scope the scary place (Wits+Socialize) (10 Again) 4, 7, 10, 6, 7 1 success
    2014-06-28 22:53:39 [01] Leo Lockheart rolls 4 to Scope the scary place (Wits+Socialize) (10 Again) 3, 3, 6, 4 failure

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

After a quick search, Leo is certain of one thing.

Women are taking their clothes off.

Everywhere. On stages. On chairs. On laps. In the light. In the dark. More than one has propositioned him. More than one has touched him. More than one has cursed him for butting into something underway.

Then there's Neil, at his side. With a half empty glass and a full one outstretched for Leo. Somewhere along the way, he's shed his tie. There's lipstick on his collar, and he looks... lightly dusted with glitter.

He looks at Leo, and shrugs. He's smiling.

Leo Lockheart

PRE

Leo jumped a little at every touch. Seriously, boundaries people, it isn't that complicated. All he was doing was trying to get out of the way, but no, people were everywhere. And then there was Neil, who was obviously busy with someone.

"Enjoying yourself?" He was obviously uncomfortable, and on the verge of blushing at the touching and the constant naked women. The First Talon took his glass and began sipping hoping it would calm him down. He gave one more ineffectual look around before looking back to Neil. "So far I've found ladies undressing. I believe it's for money."

A half smile and another glance around. Sherlock fucking Holmes in the house.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Neil shook his head in confusion and a hand came up, then dropped.

"I guess?"

The easiest way to find someone in a strip club? Ask a dancer. Everyone knew that, and it was easiest done while they were dancing. Nothing was free.

"Hey. There some action upstairs in the VIP, from what I heard. You go check that out, and I'll do another run through down here and then watch the stairs and bathroom."

The Fairest tossed back the last of his drink, and deposited the glass on the tray of a waitress passing by.

"You got this?"

8. Likes Sirith liked this post

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"I got this." He said as confidently as he could. Strip clubs? Not his thing. Dragging a man kicking and screaming out of said strip club? Damn straight the First Talon had this. Probably.

The Theurgist took one final look around and a sip from his drink, if only to try and blend better. When he went upstairs he finished off the drink. He swiftly went looking for the VIP section and debated his entrance. Barge in or knock politely? Both had opportunities and drawbacks, both would probably go south fast.

So he took the subtler approach and knocked. It was always easier when you could talk someone into coming peacefully. At the very least Leo wouldn't need to worry about being Miach 2.0.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Before Leo can knock, he's intercepted by a waitress. She's definitely a cut above the waitresses, with girl-next-door good looks and big, bright eyes.

"Hi!"

She's got that genuinely pleased to meet you thing down to an art form.

"This area is private? Either for bottle service, or VIP card holders? This is my first night working the VIP, so I am so sorry if you're a member and normally get recognized -- but I gotta check. You know? Nothing personal!"

The nightly spiel is delivered with practiced ease. An apologetic pout and earnest excitement are added in at just the right moments to make it marginally convincing.

11. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Leo Lockheart

PRE

"Oh of coarse." He smiled to the lady in front of him "I'm not a VIP member, but a buddy of mine is and he asked me to give him a lift home. Got here a little over half an hour ago. Bit older then me, brown slicked back hair, bit of a receding hairline?"

A soft chuckle and a look over the ladies shoulder and he continued. "I just need to pick him up, in and out in under minute." He looked back to the woman in front of him. First the girls and now he was lying? retty soon he'll be hopped up on cocaine trying to grab Ari's ass because fuck it why not?

'Fuck. This. Place.'

1 suxx lie
    Date Action Roll Result
    2014-07-06 20:45:43 Leo rolls 6 to lying lie (Manip+Subterfuge) (10 Again, WillPower) 2, 4, 5, 1, 8, 4 1 success

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread