Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
TSSSSS! Roasted Mastigos! MMMMMM mmmmmmM!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Joshua doesn't look angry; there's simply been too much happening to stay tense, and the weariness is the next best thing to calm. Instead he just looks a bit saddened at Ahriman's action, and as he carefully lifts himself out of the car he shakes his head. He takes a few steps, gingerly, testing his leg, finding it wanting. "I'm not going to punch you today. We're Arrows. We fight to train and we train to fight, so that we are always ready for our enemies. When I do punch you, I'm not going to do it because you've invited me to--because our enemies do not wait for invitations." This very day bore that out.

Joshua moves forward a few more feet until he's even with Ahriman--but he doesn't look at the Mastigos. He's looking to the clump of bushes that hides his keys. "A Banner Warden gives of himself to defend his allies," he says, voice soft. "A Banner Warden serves his fellows, keeps them safe, and sometimes sacrifices for them. I would expect a Banner Warden to better understand my position, Talon." His phone buzzes; he glances at the display, snaps it open, and opens with "What's going on? Is Mike's report accurate?"

The Moros shuffles towards the bushes, one leg nearly dragging, the child behind him forgotten for now.
    The whole post was awesome, but nothing like ending it on a solid unspoken burn
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

I shall clap for this

*golf clap*

Technique

*sniff sniff* Mmmm....smells good.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

You best go get a peice of that roast soon Mod. It might run out .

+ Reply to Thread