Block Party 2009

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Grey Hoods) Unionized
Aug 3, 2022 - Sep 15, 2022
Page 18 of 23 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Last
    M
    Markos Connelly

"Aye teo pints o' the finest." Mark went and did a similar dance as before. Filling the glasses half full going and doing something else and after a few minutes coming back and finishing them off. He brings the Stouts to Will and Spade. 'Ere you go boys, are you ladies sure Ah can't get yah something?"

When the ladies decline Mark goes back about his business...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I don't know," Neil replied in slight confusion. He didn't have a clue. In the Hedge, he never ran into his opponents afterwards.

Well, that wasn't completely true. He had, occasionally, but only when they happened to also be dubiously categorized as 'edible'.

"Should I send them a drink? Champagne?" he asked, thinking out loud, seeing that Mateo was with someone. "Or is that rude?"

He looked at Myah with a completely Lost look. She seemed class, surely she would know.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan nods to Mateo, then chuckles at Vince's comments. "I'm sure you can find someone, what with your devilish wit and all." She winks, then polishes off her first drink and begins her second Crown and Coke.
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She chuckled, "While I believe champagne is the traditional drink to toast to with the new year, I don't believe it is appropriate to send to one such as him. Maybe just a hello?" She set her drink down on the counter and slipped her now free hand into his and took a step in their direction. "We have some time still till the new year- may as well be social to pass the time," her tone implying that there were other ways she would rather spend the time with Neil.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"OK," Neil replied, tossing back the last of his drink. Without a weapon in hand --although he didn't object to what was in his hand, that being Myah's -- Mateo sure looked a lot bigger.

Well, he had come across like a good sport at the tourney. Neil gave Myah a nod, and headed over that way. Feeling the cool, soft hand in his, with her tone of voice ringing in his ears or was that the vodka he was starting to wonder if any couple had ever managed to count down and ring in the New Year, on the dot.

Not that missing by a second or two would be bad, either.

Reaching the fringe of Mateo's group, Neil waved, trying to catch the smith's eye.

Damn, his girlfriend was hot, too. A bit much-curvy for his taste, and his hand subconsciously slid around Myah's waist, and a bit lower, around curves that were.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

Mateo

As Mateo is putting another fiery shot down he spots Nightfall and smiles at the man. "Mr. Fields, pleasure to see you again. How's your night going?" He asks, slipping over to the man, one arm protectively around Sofia and the other extended to the warrior.

"I believe I saw you at the tournament as well, Mrs..." Mateo suggests the question of her name with his tone of voice. She was a beautiful woman, but not Mateo's type.

"Neil, if its cool I call you that, I didn't get a chance to tell you after our match, but I wanted to say, you're a damn good fighter. I've actually been meaning to come down to the Glissade for some training and sparring, just haven't had a chance."

Q

Matteo Guarnaschelli

Presence 3 (Artsy)
    Blood Potency 1

Mortal Status:
    Culture 1 (Musician)

Vampire Status:
    Invictus 2
    Nosferatu 1

Morgan smiles slightly and nods to Neil and Myah. "Hello again. My apologies for not saying hello before; spaced out for a moment."
    Matteo Guarnaschelli, Nosferatu of the First Estate
    Base: Presence 3 (Artsy) | Blood Potency 1 | Italian Accent | Curse: Soul-Piercing Stare
    ECXXV: Blood 3/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    The Trojan Limo: Blood 5/10 | Health 7/7 | Willpower 6/6
    A Gath????????????????????Item

M
    Markos Connelly

Markos walks over to being within eye line of Twist, Nightfall and Morgan, "Do you folks Need anythin tah drink?" Mark give a small subtle nod to Twist

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist snuggled closer to Neil as his arm slipped across her lower back to rest against her hip, his body heat seeping through her dress and to her skin below.

She smiled up at Mateo, "Myah. And yes I was there. You fought well." Her fingers pressed against Neil's on her hip. You did better.

She smiled and gave a small half shrug to Morgan as though it were no big. She didn't understand why she would choose then to space out but it was her problem. She hadn't snagged Neil away, so it was all good.

With the front of her mind on those infront of her and the back of her mind on seeing how much of her body Neil could warm with just his body heat, the sudden snarling of her beast at Markos's approach had her briefly clentching at Neil's hands. It only lasted a second, just long enough for her to make eye contact with Markos and reign in her sudden urge to tear him to shreds.

She smiled at Markos for a fraction of a second and glanced to Neil's empty glass but refrained from saying anything. He had mentioned buying Mateo a drink earlier and she wanted to at least give him the opportunity to do so now.

Rosh

PRE

Spade just sees Mr. Jumbo turn round and dodges an elbow. Such tight quarters...

"I said do you girls... Darn man. Will they aren't listening." Spade responds.
    He looks round to see if he can wing Will to a more profitable target. But can only see Jumbo, A chick Spade dubs Curves, Slow Girl from the door, Waited-On, and this cute chick Waited-On kept close. It was hard not to hear Jumbo's part of the conversation.
    It was such an odd gathering that Spade studied them. Noting the way Mark's approach made Waited-On's Myah? seize up. It was just noticeable and probably meant nothing. But Myah knew Mark, and didn't seem to like him much.

Another point was that Waited-On had hosted something Jumbo was apart of. What was Glissade?
    Spade turns back to Will, hoping not to come across as staring. "I don't know how good aout chances are here bro." Spade watches Mark as he works on drinking his Guinness.

Page 18 of 23 First ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... Last
Closed Thread