Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 60
DISPLAYED
Ember's Angels

Nov 5, 2009 : Beardy Man
Jan 28, 2013 : Blustery Business
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 18 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last

Emma French

PRE

"Hmmm, I guess he does look slightly familiar." Emma looked over again and squinted her eyes as if trying to remember where she had seen him. She refocused her attention on the man beside her. "I would love one." Emma licked her lips. "mmm What would be appropriate?" Emma tilted her head to one side as she thought. Then she got a mischevious smile. "A Naughty Angel" Emma winked, then added "3 parts white chocolate liqueur to 1 part 151 proof rum." She was really feeling full of it tonight, must be a full moon or something. She smiled again. Yup, must be something.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

She follows his gaze, looking at who was there, “I would say a little of both. Themes seem to bring out more of our friends, and it is usually the only time I am here. There was a Western Theme a while back which was quite an interesting evening, and there was even duels on stage with paint ball guns. Our fellow individual of quality,” she says with a slight gesture to Alice, “Is quite an excellent shot.” She says looking back to Charles, “The Christmas party was held here, and Alice did a wonderful job creating a winter wonderland here.” She replied, one hand on her glass. She enjoyed her gin, but she was not about to rush the experience of throwing it up, so she was taking her time. “What are your thoughts on the club so far?” she asked with curiosity, raising the glass to her lips, watching him.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles Shrugs.

"It's lovely, I don't think I have ever been to a place like this before."

He says with a smile, He was not usually one to go to strip clubs, and even after this he doesn't think he is going to be a regular costumer.

"I was unaware that Miss. Brown worked here, is she the owner?"

As a kindred of quality of such high standing, the idea that the Madame Harpy was employed here rather being the owner would seem odd to Charles.

He takes another sip of his drink, this time it went down easier as the he get's used to the taste again.
    Jack Storm Health: 8 Will:5

C
    Conner Greyson

"The prominent ladies in our business are always busy." Conner states looking to the other prominent ladies in the room.

"Actually no Miss Star The Ember is not one of my normal haunts. I prefer the atmosphere of The Lily and The Asylum." Conner looks into Velma's eyes. "I know you are familiar with The Lily, but have you ever been to The Asylum?" Conner asked.

1suxx to resist influince, and 3suxx to detect the emotions of Velma, which she can resist with a Manipulation+Subterfuge or Composure+Subterfuge
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-25 22:02:01 Conner Greyson rolls 6 to Detect the emotions of Velma (10 Again) 3, 8, 4, 9, 4, 9 3 successes
    2012-07-25 22:01:36 Conner Greyson rolls 6 to Resist influence (10 Again) 3, 9, 6, 5, 6, 7 1 success

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'That is right, but not everyone has a pair of wings hanging in his or her wardrobe.' Alice shrugs, she could only be happy with how the things turned out.

When Ciara speaks of a contrast a devilish grin appears, 'Well, it is an upscale strip club. I wouldn't think of such a theme for that one random strip corner at edge of town. Here I could choose it, Angels have always intrigued me somehow. Of course, they don't really exist, but the more reason to create an angelic sphere every now and then.'

Again she chuckles, continuing in a joking manner.'Oh no, of course not. There are hardly any costumes, so I couldn'tpossibly put something underneath it. Then again, if you don't believe me... the VIP area does wonders to what one can find out about the strippers.'

'... and befriending the manager... ' she softly adds, since it is imaginable what possibilities there are then.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Setting her glass down, “Well I am certainly glad you decided to take a chance and join me this evening.” She replied, returning his smile. “I find it is interesting to be able to observe how people interact while they are here, and the interesting way conversations can go. For example…” she says, her smile turning playful, “At the Western theme, I found myself having a drink and discussing Shakespeare.”

Glancing back to Alice before responding, “She is the manager actually, and has quite the knack for throwing a party.” She was a little envious of the confidence that she had, to be able to walk out on stage dressed like that and own the room. She smiles and laughs softly to herself.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Gnosis ••
    IXIDOR
    Adrian Isaacs

PRE

It's weird being called Adrian by a reporter that hadn't interviewed him before, or apparently doesn't even recognize him. He does remember giving that as his only name to her in the bar. It doesn't bruise his ego at all. Actually, it's kind of fun. They could skip all of the discussion on his music and where it's going (like he has any fucking clue), the drugs, the overdoses, the celebrity scandals, and get right to the shameless flirting.

As they sit, Ixidor scoots his chair closer to hers as agreed. His arm on that side drapes over the back of just his own chair, and he signals for one of the servers with the other. If Ariana's wing happens to tickle his ribs, he certainly doesn't mind.

"I like to think that I'm slightly more interesting than a coffee table book, yeah," he says with a chuckle under his voice. "But I think it's more accurate to say that I've figured out ways around cheesy pick-ups, though I still employ them from time to time. Some people find a bit of dorkiness endearing."

Ix is a far cry from trying to impress her with the Mathematics degrees he'd nearly obtained. Shit, it would have been easy, except most modern Doctorate institutions frown upon loud partying, louder music, and drunken sex and revelry.

Their loss!

"I'm a more avid reader of news than you might think. Especially the brand you report on. The night scene, and all that." He catches weeping beauty and the man she's with looking his way once or twice. Then, the realization that the man is Callum McCann. Small world. Ix isn't dead sure, but he could have sworn that they'd at least played at the same show some time within the last few years... one of those big festival things with a ton of bands that barely get a chance to speak to each other. Ozzfest, Summer Sanitarium, or something like that. Who knows?

"But hey, if you're looking for a scoop, over there is a famous musician." He can't resist. He just wants to know what she'll say.

And yet, here he is, sitting with the hottest reporter anyone's ever seen. Tony Stark ain't got shit on Ixidor.

"As for how I might rustle your feathers... I guess that more or less depends on how long you're determined to keep wearing them."

Callum recognized; Ariana victorious
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-26 11:47:46 Ixidor rolls 5 to recognize the other musician; Wits + Composure + Fame (10 Again) 1, 5, 4, 8, 6 1 success
    2012-07-26 11:47:00 Ixidor rolls 4 to see through Ariana; Wits + Subterfuge (10 Again) 6, 6, 2, 5 failure
    "I got a PhD in Bullshit, and a Masters in Procrastinology..."

Adrian "Ixidor" Isaacs
    Fame ••• (Guitar Hero)
    Striking Looks •• (Eccentric)
    Presence •••• (Center of Attention)

S
    Sabeleth

"Sometimes I'd say it takes one to know one, but that guy? That's Adrian Isaacs. Actually I'm amazed he's still alive after the last time I saw him." He thought about it for a moment. When was that? Ozzfest a few years back. Probably. Never did get to say more than a brief 'Hey how's it going, nice set!' Wonder if he remembers?

Returning to the much more immediate question Callum smiled at Emma's response. "A Naughty Angel huh? That certainly is appropriate, and it looks like I did come to the right party." He shook his head in genuine amusement and took great delight in firstly asking the bartender for a naughty angel, and then telling him that the next round for the tattooed gentleman ( Ixidor ) and copper-haired angel ( Ariana Donovan ) was on him. As the guy began to mix the drink up Callum sipped his Highland Park and took the opportunity to look Emma French in the eyes. Underneath the make-up he decided she was pretty cute, in that slightly wild-around-the-edges way. "So, tell me about yourself Ms French. What do you do when you aren't lighting up Club Ember with a tastefully chosen costume?" Cal was pleased he'd come over, she certainly seemed like fun company.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Veil Intentions
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-26 18:10:39 Velma Star rolls 8 to veil emotions - Man + Sub + St + Sl (10 Again) 7, 5, 6, 6, 4, 1, 5, 6 failure

Velma smiled as she noticed the Reeve looking into her eyes, she tried to hide some of the blackness and bile that stirred inside her when she previously looked to Alice and Ciara... yes that was jealousy, and somehow she didn't seem to be able to hide it behind her beautiful smile.

“Yes, I’m familiar with the Lily, and I’m now familiar with The Ember.” Her voice lingers for awhile longer.

“But please, Mr. Greyson, talk to me about these Asylum… I would like to know more.” Her eyes look again to Greyson, almost meekly, she seemed genuinely interested into what the Reeve had to say, she inclined a bit and leaned over slightly, intimately, gently holding her glass in her hand and turning her index finger around it very very slowly…

Getting closer
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-26 18:21:57 Velma Star rolls 14 to Seduction - Pre + Per + Emph + St + Sl + Fm (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 9, 4, 6, 10, 2, 8, 9, 4, 6, 4, 10, 10, 9, 10, 5, 5, 5 8 successes
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

C
    Conner Greyson

Conner sees the green menace in the Alluring woman's eyes. And then the look shifts. As it shifts Conner can't help but be a bit surprised. One would think that Conner would burst into a smile, or a shrug, or blush a little. But Conner's face does not change, it remains as stoic as ever. He does however offer her his arm again. "Perhaps we should speak somewhere more quiet." Conner says and, again assuming she takes his arm, leads her back to a table off in a corner, away from the noise as best as possible.

3suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-07-26 20:03:29 Conner Greyson rolls 6 to To remain composed in despite being epicly flirted with (10 Again) 6, 8, 9, 1, 3, 9 3 successes

Page 6 of 18 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 ... Last
Closed Thread