Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 78
DISPLAYED
Late Night Drink

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    T

"Hustling?" Chuck exclaimed, eyebrows raised in surprise. "I'm offended." he said in a voice that didn't sound offended at all as he moved around the table to take an easy shot. The ball made a satisfying thud as it fell into the pocket.

"I've got a few things on the go, but no particular field no. Sorry to disappoint. Mostly it's been investing capital in other people's ventures, but I have been thinking about getting my hands dirty and trying to run something myself locally. Maybe a sports store or a gym, maybe both. It'll be more for the experience than anything else, I've dealt with plenty of business owners, but I've never had the opportunity to struggle with the day to day operations of a business, so it'd be interesting to see what it's like." he said with a shrug. He lined up his last ball and sent it halfway down the table to fall gently into the corner pocket. He looked up to Tomas with a smile and moved back around the table to offer him a firm handshake. "Good game man. Looking forward to our trip." His left hand reached inside a pocket to find a business card he offered to Tomas. It was a good quality firm piece of card and had an elegant gold border around the text.

Business Card

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-27 11:45:04 Chuck rolls 7 to Play some serious pool (10 Again) 4, 1, 5, 1, 2, 8, 9 2 successes
    9/9 success for pool game.

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Hopefully so Richard." Katya says as she gets up with her drink in hand. "If not, i hope you both have a pleasant evening."

Katya strikes out on her own, surveying the room and catching a glimpse of several beautiful looking women. Each one is at a table with some table of men and so it's hard for her to tell if these women are taken or not. She tries to pull off a mysterious woman in the dark routine, giving casual glances to any woman who might catch her eye, hoping to plant the seed of a woman willing to question their orientation if in fact they were heterosexual. Sometimes she was lucky and other times not so much, only time would tell if that would be the case for tonight.

R
    Rincewind

Tomas smiles as the inevitable happens and Chuck’s final ball sinks, winning him the game. Hunting trip it is then. Interesting.
    “Yeah man good game.” he says as he takes the offered handshake, followed by Chucks business card. Examining it briefly, he pulls out his phone to enter the number on the card, saving it into his contacts before slipping the card into the back pocket of his jeans. “Here i’ll send you a text so you have my number. I’ll tee something up in the next few days and give you a call.”
    It wasn’t the first time he’d lost a boon in a gamble, and it was hard to see himself losing his head over this one at least.
    “Anyway I gotta go, things to do tomorrow ya know.” He turns to Madison “It was lovely meeting you Madison, thank you for the game. And the company. Hopefully we’ll see each other around.”
    Tomas leaves the bar unless anybody says anything else to him, in which case he leaves after.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Before Tomas Warren has a chance to leave the bar...

Konrad approaches Tomas, meeting him at the exit. "Hey, buddy, what's your hurry?" he says cheerfully despite the turmoil of the Beast's whispers in his ear.

"Saw you earlier, but didn't want to interrupt. How about you and me meet up with a couple of buddies of mine in a few? Unless you've got somewhere to be? If so, that's cool, no worries."

Since the scene is ending, Konrad extends his offer to Tomas to meet up later for the after party with Richard/Katya?, if that ends up happening.

R
    Rincewind

Tomas stops briefly on his way out to accept Konrad's offer. "Yeah man, sounds like a plan."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She stands up and smiles to Tomas, "Nice meeting you as well, have a good night." he seemed like a nice enough guy.

Blue eyes turn to Chuck, "So what now? You headed out for the night?" she asks.

s
    sumthingpositiv

I know it wasn't explicitly implied, but Katya is basically exiting the scene, sorry I didn't make that clearer earlier but she'll kind of fade into the crowd for the time being

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

...and so does everyone else.

Hit the month mark, great scene all!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread