Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
201 - 210
DISPLAYED
Club Ember Launch Party

Page 21 of 22 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last

Ariana snickered, "Hmmm naughty." Her smile came across even more intrigued. "What sort of charity work do you do?" The thought of being involved in charity work or an event really caught her attention. Hopefully it was something notable that she would enjoy looking into further.
    Jordan smiles. "I work for a kids anti-bullying charity, Mostly I deal with schools and officials when things are going wrong." Jordan pauses, the club was closing soon. "How about we continue this conversation over some drinks back at my place?"
    Matt - Werewolf Storyteller
    Pronouns: He/ Him

S
    Steven

Natasha Lake

"Oh, Ajax, is it?" Natasha commented as Jillian let slip his full name while hooking her arm in Jillian's own. "Certainly, although nothing fizzy. I can't hold it down anymore."
    In reply to Ajax, Jillian says, "No Promises big man." Jill says with a smile to her pack brother.

"So Tasha, I should probably let you know, that guy and his lady are family to me. So I care bout what happens to them." There she goes again acting like the pack mama when her kids are all growed up. "So what brought you here tonight? Not looking for a job are ya?" Jill questioned.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods and is eagerly attentive to the Civil War revelation...she seems keen to play along and abide by the implied secrecy. The Civil War? Hmm...

Martha listens and thinks a moment, gathers her Coke Cola in the pause, sips it a moment and shuffles closer to Matt, all the better to talk in the noise. "Hmmm...fascinating! I wonder, sir, in your view: do you believe that Chickamauga really was the turning point for the morale and elan of the Confederate cause? And if so...why?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

Matt smiled at Martha's comment about Chickamauga, it was not usually a battle brought up by those without a good deal of knowledge about the War. "I don't know if you could call Chickamauga a turning point of anything in itself and probably not on the morale side of the conflict. I would call it the last major Confederate victory, since it really was the last major Confederate attack that put the Union in a strategically defensive position." He nods a the petite woman, his eyes only occasionally wandering out to the nude ladies on stage.

"While Grant and Meade would be given a number of bloody noses by Lee in Virginia during '64 and Hood would invade Tennessee in November of that year, neither of those events would really effect course of the war. After Chickamauga the Confederates had a chance to take Chattanooga and recover half of Tennessee. It was Grant's counter moves in the aftermath that sealed the fate of the Confederacy in Tennessee and Georgia." Matt hoped that he wasn't talking too much, but the subject was interesting. And kept his mind off other thoughts, like being alone on Valentine's night.

"If you want to talk about the turning point, strategy wise, I'd say Vicksburg and the cutting of the Confederacy in two along the Mississippi River. If you want to talk morale, I would say Gettysburg or the loss of Atlanta." No doubt his Maine accent was shining through as he spoke.

Vincent Bailey

Vinny couldn't help but chuckle at Al's joyful exuberance, and it lifted his spirits considerably. "Excellent! I'll see you in the next couple of weeks? I'll make sure I'm wearing something more fitting," he joked.

Natasha Lake

Ah, so that's your weakness, then....

"Oh, you know, Jill, make friends. Although, I have to admit, some of the dancers do have talent. Perhaps I could learn a trick or two."

A
    Ariana Donovan

QuoteQuote:
    Jordan smiles. "I work for a kids anti-bullying charity, Mostly I deal with schools and officials when things are going wrong." Jordan pauses, the club was closing soon. "How about we continue this conversation over some drinks back at my place?"

Normally, Ariana would have jumped at the idea of going home with a mortal for a Kiss. However, she never left with anyone who was not alone. Jordan was quite attractive too. Decisions, decisions…

Making sure she looked disappointed, yet interested Ariana replied, “That is a wonderful invitation, however, I do have to get up early in the morning.” She quickly smiled, “I would enjoy catching a movie with you sometime, if you are interested.” Swiftly she pulled out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote her number down. “I do not always have the opportunity to check my phone while I am at work during the day, but as soon as I have the chance I will.” She waited for him to take the note.

In the back of her mind Ariana was a bit concerned. Considering she was never allowed to do “that” with any men since she was embraced, she had no idea what would happen or how she would react…and if poor Jordan would still have a head attached in the morning…

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"If you've got a cloak or a cape or something like this" Al-Adin fluffs the back of his vest, showing that it flys free, "You'll look more awesome." He says, with complete seriousness.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Martha Villiers

PRE

As Matt talked, Martha listened. Leaning closer to listen carefully and attentively to Matt's assessment of some of the War's turning points. She rubbed at her knee and played with one of the bunches her hair was neatly tied into. Smiling a lot.

"Goodness me, sir!" she exclaims as he wraps up his argument, "I see!" she coo's...amused and impressed, all sincere and rubbing harder at her knee. "I should very much wish to talk and debate with you more about all of this! Least of which would be your views on some aspects the Second World War...though...in the Future, that is...If you feel you wish to indulge me in the matter, that is, sir...Though I should hate to be a bore."

Wide eyed and bashful now...she seemed to be genuinely fearful that she might deter Matt in some way.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Player of the Month

Matt Kelly

"Yeah, I think that would be fun." He liked the petite young woman, it was nice to make friends with those who shared his interest in beauty of the female form.

"Also Martha I don't think you're boring. I don't buy dances for boring people or buy them drinks or talk about the Civil War with them." He says the words with a slight smile of comradeship after having enjoyed their shared experiences together.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Plan on this closing tomorrow...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 21 of 22 First ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 Last
Closed Thread