21 - 30
DISPLAYED
West Answers... Mage Questions

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Yeah, I kind of regret that I feel like I developed things too slowly :(
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

Yeah, I kind of regret that I feel like I developed things too slowly :(
    It's a two way deal West don't feel bad.

The game has been awesome though, thank you for making it so kick ass.

O, what are the Bound? And what book?

What is Starling's Legacy?

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

One of the later major arcs would be continuing to set Tyria up, and attempting to isolate Joshua Morris as the only person who believed in her. The culprit would be Starling, a Rose of Eden.
    Roses of Eden, Keys to the Supernal Tarot p.31
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

*facepalm* Sorry, missed that bit. Thanks.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

well i feel like a butthead now for spilling the beans :(

I feel bad because I've been busy and haven't been able to get this up and running nearly as soon as I've wanted to. I want to get all your characters active again as soon as possible and am working to do so. You'll all have direction shortly, I swear it.

well i feel like a butthead now for spilling the beans :(
    Eh, don't. This way, if Prem wants to move ahead with his own stories he's totally free to do so; and if he wants to keep yours this gives him the chance to alter them just enough that we think we're heading into territory we know about, only for him to surprise us with something new.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I love love LOVE behind the scenes stuff. I listen to director's commentaries on movies just to learn cool little stories or things I missed; I read books about Hollywood simply to learn scuttlebutt I wouldn't have learned otherwise. So i really enjoyed a peek behind the curtain of Mage; even if we had completed those stories we still may not have ended up with all of the pieces. It was very illuminating to see how things fit together, and I thank you for it, West.

9. Likes West liked this post

I concur with Jmiland's statement about the BtS stuff.

11. Likes West liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Cool It was fun and y'all were great players -- and sports, to those that died.

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread