Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Politik

Man, the Ciara/Asa scene has been an awesome read. I can't pick just one post to nominate, so, yeah. If you're not checkin' it out, you're missin' out.

S
    Steven

Yeah yo that scene is awesome!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

lol cool, thx, it's been fun
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

I'm just impressed with how cool of a head Ciara is keeping, especially after he delivered her the envelope. Way to go Myk.

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

Thanks guys, it's certainly been fun. Although, I'm not sure I've gotten Ciara's political views across as well as I'd have liked *Shrug* Ahh well, as long as she comes out of it without any new wooden fashion accessories, I'll be happy.

Thanks Skare. Honestly, she was more amused than anything. The poor boy must be really paranoid to go to that much trouble to keep tabs on people. Hmm, is our Prince secretly a Malkavian?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

The poor boy must be really paranoid to go to that much trouble to keep tabs on people.
    Don't player hate

Ciara went to more trouble getting her Ballo tickets than Asa did getting that transcript
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread