Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Spells (3/3)

??? (Cloaked, Pot 4)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 6)
    ??? (Cloaked, Pot 7)

PRE

What's up with Runner yo? He just up and leaves? Well shit happens, but he still hoped he was gonna stick around. Wayland had stuff that needed doing for the remainder of the day, some of which involved scouting for possible locations for a sanctum. "Yeah i'm 'bout ready to bounce as well yo. Places to be and all that."

Seeing the foil wrapper flick out of her and, and with realisation as to its contents, he slowly pulls out his cell phone, "Yo is that a gum wrapper? Seriously?" Wow, and he can't decide if she is a technophobe or just lazy. Plugging the number into his phone, he shows his number to the others, "Ahh, here's mine." Cause like, who needs to find a pen these days. That's what phones are for right?

Strix

PRE

Strix looked after Runner when the man just left without a word, head tilting to the side and his right brow arched up momentarily.

That's a promising start, he mused to himself with a soft snort, shifting a little more since he only needed to be able to look at Tuesday and Wayland anymore. Runner probably had his reasons for leaving.

Strix merely grinned at Wayland's comment, but copied first Tuesday's and then did write his own down onto the piece he had been handed by Tuesday before giving it, along with the pen, back to her. He did looking at Wayland's phone, and then saved and called the number. "And now you've got mine," he said easily when the call to Wayland's phone connected, canceling it again so he'd have a missed call with his number attached to it.

With Wayland's and Tuesday's numbers saved in his contacts, Strix put the phone away.

"Well then, I'd say this meeting is adjourned," Strix said, miming to hit with a hammer at the pew to make it official, which seemed a given since they all were ready to leave. And Runner already having left.

Slipping out of the pew he'd been sitting in, he rolled his head once on his shoulders to get the joints popping lightly from the position he'd been sitting in. Since they all seemed to have placed to be, he moved to leave as well, calling to them a friendly, "See you, space cowboys."

I'm not averse to another scene. Get them bonding and stuff. Or something. I guess with the group we can decide on it there?

In any case, Strix will be leaving the scene, since all seems said and done. Unless he's stopped, of course.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

[nar] Great Scene. Just remember the Consilium thread coming up in a week will be a Sticky, so any new/following Scene will probably come after Consilium. [nar]
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread