Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Sounds like someone is sweet on Dr. P...

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

My goodness, I don't think I've heard Tyria described like this, yet

Unless, maaaaaaybe, by Theo

Behind that calm expression she is like a rabid dog, ready to lash out on anyone or anything in her wrathful pride. And she is ruthless to the point of cruelty.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Awwww, somebody gots his feeling hurt.

Well I for one am glad he didn't try doing that to Andrade. Could have actually been oogly.

T
    Thorfred

Would someone punish Gabriel for just thinking things like that (because none of that was actually said)? Hey come on guys, Gabriel was acting a little rude yes, and then Tyria responded by telling everyone around his real name.... To people Gabriel had never met before . Personally I think this is an awesome situation offering lots of emotion, but to Gabriel (who has spent two last years mostly in the wilderness and is used to being careful) it was a horrible moment. To Gabriel, Tyria's action borders on betrayal .

Oh, this is so juicy... I come from Warhammer RPG backround, so misery, betrayal and grittiness are always welcome .

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Thaks so much West. Now I mentally substitute "Dr. Pepper" for "Dr. Primoria"
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

+ Reply to Thread