Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
51 - 56
DISPLAYED
(Under Control) Both Halves Are Developing Well

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

An eyebrow arched over intense eyes after glancing downward. Not quite what one would expect from a... lawyer.

"Well. I appreciate the gesture, but I'd rather hang on to my sidearm," Eric answered with a smile. Sidearm. Not 'gun'.

"And I'd like to get things cleaned up and maybe have a coffee, Irish or otherwise."

He offered a smile at the reference. Bending down he picked up the bagh-nakh and took a step closer to hand it back. A quick glance is thrown at the Asian.

"Why don't you three hop in the back. I'll go fetch the mess, and you can discuss among yourselves while you 'supervise' me," he continued, looking to Firebringer at the emphasized word.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

There is no reason to not get in the car, right? So Daniel hops in and waits for the other Wolves.

The body has been on Tur long enough.

L

"I never asked you to give it up."

The smile is returned as she takes a step closer as well, accepting the bagh nakh back and slipping it into her purse once more. One that even grew a bit at the thought of sitting down for coffee again. That was a conversation that would probably be far less...tense than this one.

"And that all sounds like a good plan to me." A foot on the trailer hitch, a hand on the hatch, and she simply vaults into the back of the truck with impressive grace before settling down to wait for them to get going.

Firebringer

PRE

Firebringer jumps in behind Chantay without hesitation.

Wolves hunted in packs. As long as they stayed together, they could handle nearly anything.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

There's a silent conversation between Eric and the asian man's eyes as the Uratha load up.

In climbing into the back of the truck, they discover they're not the only passengers. A slight body lays in the bed of the truck. Blood turned black in the silver light of the moon is smeared across the face, seeped from a small pucker in the the forehead. The head lays flat, missing the curvature of a portion of the back of the skull.

The still-wet blood glistens.

Eric gets in the truck. The asian man leaves on the motorcycle. Slowly, the truck starts bouncing it's way through Tur.

Feel free to have a conversation at your own pace. Tag me when you're done and they'll 'arrive' in a new thread.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

6. Likes TheMalkCat liked this post

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

The truck bounces through the grass back to the Tur. It's a rough ride, as the driver acclimatizes to the unknown vehicle, and several sweeps are made before the yellow slashes of light from the truck's light find the half-corpse. The whole corpse, already in the truck, flails and bounces during the ride, providing the passengers with a muffled, wet back beat as the ruined skull rises and falls.

Without ceremony or questions, the half-corpse is wrestled into the truck. Eric is expedient, and gives the greater area little interest. According to the Uratha's wishes, he leaves them at the Tur or at it's edge where he departs.

Chantay is left with his contact information should they reconsider.

Scene Ends

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread