Watch
oh *slam*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Madison Wells, referring to Mariel:

'If she understood what obtuse meant, I would.'

daaaaaaaaayum...
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

(sigh) I have my toon make ONE off comment and Cordwood goes off on her. I'm sorry, she was feeling petty.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

(sigh) I have my toon make ONE off comment and Cordwood goes off on her. I'm sorry, she was feeling petty.
    Hey! Cordwood only met her the once. He has no idea if Polite Wells from the first meeting or Bitchy Text Wells is the real one.

Frankly he doesn't care, because by god this body of faithful will stand up straight and they will look good for every single eye in this Domain, even if Cordwood has to shove the spears up their asses and dress them and put the makeup on himself.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Madison Wells

Hmmm now that is an interesting mental picture. Thanks Benji, but I think Madison will pass. She can think of so many better things to do with her time......like poke her eyes out with pencils. Probably less painful too.

G
    Gelosiana

SLAM! Duh duh duh...duh duh duh....Let the boys be boys!

I was seriously hoping that this thread was dedicated to some tribute someone made to this song in a post, heh. Still funny though.

SLAM! Duh duh duh...duh duh duh....Let the boys be boys!

I was seriously hoping that this thread was dedicated to some tribute someone made to this song in a post, heh. Still funny though.
    Wow. I had almost managed to purge that from my memory, and now this. Thanks Gelo.

I preferred the "BiOnyx" remix... when they had Biohazard do the instrumentals. THAT was awesome.

+ Reply to Thread