DISPLAYED
Avalonian Diplomats

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Armstrong shrugs. She could care less what the Guardian thought of her. "Fine then. I only ask because no mention of size was made. The little details of what we do are extremely important. Like, for example, this metal shaving I found when investigating the scene." Armstrong remembers that they told the Guardian that they only Scryed the location, she didn't care about the Guardian's opinion of her but there was no need to have her bitch at anybody else.

Armstrong pulls out the sandwich bag with the metal shaving inside. "I have reason to believe that this shaving came from the old refrigerator at the location. I was told that it was used in the attack. I had planned on using it to track the object that it once was a part of, but I was called away to this meeting instead."
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani looks at Ekko with a not so friendly look. The girl needed to chill out. Her attitude might irritate Erika and if that happened then it could get real ugly, real fast.

"Hey, I understand you feel the need to keep your friends in line, but cool it please. We don't need any incidents here and your attitude is leaving a lot to be desired. So, can it."
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika doesn't look back at Ishani, but shakes her head. "It's quite alright. May I see the shaving?"

Erika holds out a hand towards Armstrong, shifting uncomfortably, remembering very clearly the last time she used her powers on an attack site.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Armstrong uses a pair of tweezers to remove the shaving and place it on the table. Despite the fact that she hadn't seen any evidence of Vampire-ness from either of these women, she would like to see what kind of abilities they could use if they were.
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika picks up the shaving with her hands, and looks back at Ishani, nodding her head once. She then turns back to the table, and turns it over in her hands, before her eyes go completely white, and she grips it tightly between her hands. Her pale skin goes dead white at the knuckles, as she enters a trance to see what might be Seen.

Spoiler

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

Erika is sitting in a LaZBoy, smoking from a bong, when she gets hungry. Getting up, she wanders into the kitchen, noticing an odd fog through the kitchen door's panes. As she rummages through the refrigerator, the hair on her arms suddenly stand on end. Worried that the Seer has returned, she spins around in time to see the fog inside, coalescing into a man.

Erika summons the power within her, sprouting razor sharp claws from her hands, thickening her skin into leathery armor, and boosting her musculature and reflexes. She's fast, and once she was very dangerous, but time and complacency have taken their toll.

The man in black also grows claws and bares fangs, and is simply faster and stronger.

Claws rip clothing and skin as the men come together, and blood spatters the floor. Finally, Bethem grabs a knife from the cutting board and plants into Erikas clawed hand, pinning it to the refrigerator. Struggling to free her hand, she's helpless to resist having the other hand likewise impaled. More knives, and she's pinned to the refrigerator, blood pooling on the floor below her.

Bethem leans in, and Erika screams in agony as he begins tearing into her throat.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus is a bit surprised when Armstrong produces the shaving. When did she pick that up? I must have been more out of it than I thought. As Erika picks it up and enters her trance, he watches her nervously, wondering what she sees.

PRE

Joshua purses his lips slightly at Ekko's comment, but says nothing to the Guardian, either to rebuke her or defend his cabal-mate.
    He tenses a bit, but does not move, as Erika's eyes go white. In the movies that usually means something bad's about to happen. But she doesn't flip out or try to kill them... so he relaxes.
    Interesting, to see that there was something overtly supernatural about these things when they applied themselves.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Spoiler

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika comes out of the trance, and her eyes become their bright green once again. She places the shaving back in it's bag, and closes it tightly, her lips pursed just a little, but showing no other outward signs of, well..anything, she turns her head just slightly at the DJ's booth, and blinks for the second time, before turning her head back to Ekko and her group.

"Before I give you any permission to assist in the hunt for this man, there are things you should be well aware of. If you wish to continue, I will explain what I may, and we will decide together."

Page 5 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread