DISPLAYED
Avalonian Diplomats

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Armstrong's Aura is mainly Excited Violet with Suspicious Dark Blue marbling through it, like the fat in a piece of fine meat, while a Distrustful Light Green pops and sizzles on the surface, like hot oil sprinkled with water.

Armstrong is silent for now, letting Ekko start the talking portion of this event.

She does scrutinize Miss Harpy though, assuming that she is doing something similar.

Spoiler
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Spoiler

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

Armstrong is unable to read Erika.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus' aura -- light green.

Animus waits for Ekko to reply. After all, there's still the chance that she knows more about the situation than what she's told.

PRE

Joshua takes his seat, nodding to Erica's question but not speaking. He glances at Ekko as though expecting her to take the lead. He's surrounded by a shell of [color=cyan:71zp8qln]light blue, rolling softly like the flow of water in a creek.[/color:71zp8qln]

Supernal VisionS, Mental ShieldS, Magic ShieldS, MisdirectionS

Ekko smiles at Erika, glancing at Ishani who has not spoken yet and relaxes in her chair. She already knows nothing will happen here tonight. The Mages have been told no action is to be taken against the vampires until further notice and she is nearly positive (hopeful would be more accurate) that the vampires have been told the same thing. Still;, the fact that this Erika woman had a bodyguard made Ekko wonder how important she was to her people.

"We believe you wish to talk about the incidents of death in Sacramento and how they may pertain to one of yours? If we are under the wrong impression, then please correct us."

Myriad sparkles in aura with Lavender swirls.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika offers the slightest smile at Ekko, and places one hand on her already crossed legs, finding it fairly interesting at how much distrust there is at this table.

Her eyes settle back on Ekko, and she watches her expression momentarily, "Yes, the incidents of death. I was informed that one of yours could have been a bystander." She waits for a reaction, her eyes intent on Ekko, glancing almost methodically towards the other three at set intervals. She has yet to blink.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Supernal VisionS, Mental ShieldS, Magic ShieldS, MisdirectionS

Ekko frowns. "I believe there was more then one, and I also think they were more then just bystanders. It seems to us as if they were targetted for some reason. What we want to know is.....is it one of yours and if so, do you know who and can we have your permission to hunt him down?"

Ishani watches the interaction, keeping an eye on Joshua, Armstrong, and Ekko more then the other one. Those three seemed to sit and move as if they knew how to fight and while she did not expect them to attack her or Erika, she always wanted to be prepared. Just in case.

She listened to Ekko's words and sighed inwardly. Maybe it would be best if she introduced herself and let these willworkers know exactly who she was in case they had any questions for her. She had quite a few for them and it would only be fair.

Mentally pushing aside her irritation with Asa, Ishani set her mind into the Sheriff mode and leaned forward to speak quietly to Erika.

"Harpy, with your permission, I would like to introduce myself to our guests?"
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika listens to Ekko's words, and then without turning her head, she nods once. "Of course, it would only be fair."

Her eyes glance across all four faces again, waiting for Ishani to go ahead, before getting to the question asked of her.

Ishani
    Ishani

Presence 3
    Striking Looks 4 (graceful, Alluring)
    Mask of Tranquility

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ishani speaks to those at the table, lowering her voice so as not to be overheard. "I am Reeve Ishani Naetesh. Pleased to meet you. I am considered a Sheriff among the kindred. Basically that means it's my job to make sure this sort of situation with your recent murders and ours doesn't happen. Unfortunately, sometimes that is a lot easier said then done. I would just like to offer my apologies and condolences to your community. Had I been abloe to do my job more effectively, your society may not have been hit in the first place." She straightens again, standing behind Erika's chair.
    Presence 3
    Striking Looks (Graceful, Alluring) 4
    Mask of Tranquility

Page 3 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread