Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika offers the slightest smile to Ekko, and sits up a little straighter, "I am Miss Harpy. Please, join me?" Erika waves a hand at the other seats set up at the table.

PRE

Joshua hangs back a bit, answering his phone. "Hello?" he asks, and pauses. "I'm... out on business, at the moment. Do you need immediate aid? Or can I call you as soon as I'm done here? Shouldn't be more than an hour, tops." He glances at Animus and Armstrong as he says, ""I will, I promise. Believe me, I'd much rather see what's up with you than be dealing with this situation. I'll call you back soon, Theo."
    Hanging up, he turns the phone off and pockets it. He focuses a moment to call upon the Sight. Should have done that outside, he chides himself, and catches up with the group heading to the table.

Spoiler

Supernal VisionS, Mental ShieldS, Magic ShieldS, MisdirectionS

Ekko smiles and takes a seat. Leaning over, she extends her hand to the other woman. "I am known as Ekko, pleased to meet you Miss Harpy."

If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika takes the hand, and gives it a firm shake, before settling back in a comfortable, but defensive position. "And the rest of your party?"

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

OCC
    PRE

Armstrong nods her head towards the woman. Politely.

"I am Armstrong."
    Active Spells: 2e Fortune's Protection (Rote), Sybil's Sight (Improvised)

no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus nods toward her as well. "I am Animus."

PRE

Suppressing the urge to roll his eyes--the idea of even being here, pow-wowing, doesn't sit too well with the Moros--Joshua nods and says, "And I am called Joshua." Although he does look the redhead over, his gaze is drawn to Ishani. He nods to her as well, catching the message that her stance gives off. Anything happens, she's the one we have to worry about, he thinks.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika watches the three's movements as they take their seats, activating her aura sight and watching them in turn as the conversation moves along. "I assume you all know why we're here?"

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Spoiler

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

(( Animus, Armstrong, and Joshua need to post their emotional Aura (MtA p.206) for Erika. ONE emotion per success. ))
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread