Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Look up 'prolific' in the dictionary...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

...and we find Kyle Franesco

I've heard there's a double listing for him under 'quickie' as well.

funny stuff, man

Quote Originally posted by Benjamin:
    "The only people I know here," Kyle discretly points out several servers carrying around trays. "Are Brian, Meg, Josh, Beth and Amy over there. The only really unusual thing I've noticed is that there are plenty of different maintenance closets just off the main party area, and all of them are unlocked. It's terribly convientent, really."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

LOL i liked it Rahyna is going to have to do some serious clean up in her exhibit rooms when this is all over

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

I've been busy in real life, and needed an excuse as to why he wasn't posting as much as everyone else.

Also, I need to do a mood post where they all realize that they got it on with the same person at the same party.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

Also, I just noticed that there is a new player and her handle is Beth. I'm mortified
    I'm terribly sorry if the post makes you uncomfortable, I just pulled the names from an earlier mood post and the characters from Little Women.

No doubt, Kyle is an exemplary Spring Courtier.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility

Just wait until he joins his entitlement.

QuoteQuote:
    Kyle's appears, dressed in nothing but a black bow tie and cowboy boots.
    Speaking of...

Just don't ask what the bow is tied around.

Too bad Sigmund isn't there..*cough*

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread