Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
71 - 80
DISPLAYED
Art Gallery

Page 8 of 18 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last

Rahyna smiles at Shadows use of the word love only recently realizing that it is not always a lie "Anything you would like do you have a particular one in mind already?" she asks as she glides Shadow away from the rest of the guests a little more hoping to have at least a moment or two with her maybe the words would come without thought and she wouldn't stumble on them she crossed her fingers and stayed close to Shadow as they meandered further from the people but not to far that they were no longer part of the group.

Rahyna took a deep breath and looked Shadow in the eye a small amount of fear and apprehension showing there "I need to have a few words with you before I drive myself insane" she almost whispers at Shaodow.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow laughs, being led away. "No, not yet but I am sure I will find something I like."

She got a very serious expression on her face as Rahyna speaks to her quietly. "All right, what is the matter hon? Is everything ok?"

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa wandered through the gallery, enjoying being with Ishani. It had been a wonderful surprise, and he was glad that no one had interrupted them. At her words about picking out a painting, he didn't know what to. Most of the paintings simply weren't his choice of subject matter.

How could the same woman who did their painting choose to do these? The one of fire caught his eye. It was a bizarre choice, given what they were, but that was the one. The fire in the sewers had begun the joining of their paths, and the fire that destroyed Gabriel Marcus made him feel as if nothing would unravel that.

"What do you think of the one of fire?" he asked. Despite what she had said, it was a rather disturbing image to hang in a Haven.

Auvrey turned slightly and smiled at Erika. "Good evening, Dr. Brady, " he said. As she folded her arms, he turned back to the painting, and admired the view in the glass' reflection.

"It is an interesting piece, I was actually thinking of a story from scripture," he said. "Amazing how often the Lord chose fire as his instrument. As for the others? I'd have to agree. They're also quite... passionate... for one of our cousins, I thought."

He looked into Erika's green eyes in the reflection. How interesting, the Prince's Harpy and his Priscus. One wrong word could destroy what little standing he had in the city, and make him a pariah within his own Clan.

Auvrey had spent most of his Requiem walking on a razor... for him, this was good, clean fun.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

PRE

Derek smiles widely and nods. "It's a date, then." Tearing down after a show or performance of some sort was a pretty common event for him, and it could be a very enjoyable one with the right company. Continuing to smile, he says "I really should take a look at the other exhibits and mingle a bit, and I'm sure many others would like to express their appreciation for your work, but I'll be back later."

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika watches Auvrey in the reflection as well, but didn't speak for a moment after his answer. She glances over the painting again, and then shakes her head.

"Yes, I quite agree. Although not all of these are by our cousin. I believe hers are mostly comprised of the skeletal portraits."

Eva nods, smiling at the man, making those pale amber eyes light up as she turns and smiles at Asa and Ishani. She pauses, not sure what to call the Prince when they are with Kine and Kindred alike.

"Ishani, errr... Mister Asa, I am honored you are attending gazing on my humble works," she smiles.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"That reminds me," Auvrey said, "I was considering her words on her collection. What did the late Freddrick leave behind, in your opinion?"

Aside from her current titles, his conversation companion had also been Primogen, briefly, if he recalled. It was quite possible that she had held more titles than anyone since Kisten Maze.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"A legacy of a very dissatisfied customers, I would imagine." She smiles at Auvrey and turns to look at another painting, of the woman wreathed in blue flames. "He wasn't very popular, if you hadn't heard."

Seeing that Eva was quite comfortable att he moment, he glides back to viewing the artwork, his hands crossed behind his back. What legacy will i leave behind? he thought. A dutiful one, maybe?

"Yes," Martin says to Mrs. Scotts, the tone in his suggesting he had come to the same unpleasant realization just before she voiced it. "I suppose I will have to speak with him about it at some point." Glancing around, Martin sees the Prince; he's not activated the Blood within him, so there is no blush to stain his cheeks when he spies Asa. Instead, Mart gives a sad little sigh, pondering how he had not even realized that he had been played.
    He turns his attention away from--duplicitous, conniving!--Prince Clarke, and says, "Thank you, Mrs. Scotts, for your congratulations. They are much appreciated. If you don't mind, I believe I may take my leave; I feel I have been neglectful when it comes to meeting... our compatriots... in the city. I probably ought to make the rounds."

Page 8 of 18 First ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... Last
Closed Thread