Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Art Gallery

Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last

PRE

Derek takes his time looking at each exhibit and greeting the artists. Eventually he comes to a themed exhibit of works by a woman named Eva, who is standing by her display. He acknowledges her with a smile and a nod, then focuses on her paintings and the exhibit pamphlet.

"The paintings themselves are quite skillfully done, though the content is rather morbid," he notes. "She'd probably be an Autumn or a Winter." Next he takes some time to read the pamphlet and consideer the question asked within.

"What would I do? I'd probably do everything I could to assure the best legacy possible. I think I'm already doing that, though." Giving the matter more thought, Derek feels comfortable in the legacy he is creating through his work as a teacher, helping his students develop their talents to their full potential. "I can always do more of that, though," he concludes. Next he thinks about other areas of his life, which leads him to consider what he might do to create a positive legacy among his kind and within the local freehold.

"I'll have to give that more thought," he muses.

Noticing she is exchanging greetings with an acquaintance of some sort, Derek waits patiently, hoping to catch her attention and speak with her for a moment.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Hello," Auvrey greeted the Mekhet Whip, "It's good to see you as well. What do you think of Ms. Corino's work?"

He saw others greet the artist, but hadn't finished looking at all of the other artist's works. As he watched the people in the gallery, and then focused his attention on Ms. Scotts, he wondered what each of them would leave behind. Was the subject matter linked to the recent Final Deaths? For all of his power, and use of it, Prince Freddrick had left behind nothing.

Was Eva Corino sending a message to the new Prince? How... Warhol.

West held the door open for Ankh, and followed her in. He still wasn't sure how or why they had decided to come here, other than they didn't get out often. It still was odd, to think how little he knew about her -- what movies she liked, books she read, even pro-life or pro-choice. Still, the learning was fun. Better than the arguing, but it had been a while since they'd had a tiff.

Remembering her kinesthetic preferences, he took her hand as the wandered around the gallery.

How morbid. Is this... Eva Carino a Moros?

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Jane Scotts

PRE

"I am a huge fan of Miss Carino's work; I keep one of her paintings by my desk. She has such striking things to say to us all through art." Mrs. Scotts smiled at him. "excuse me, but I should speak with her."

Mrs. Scotts then heads over to Eva "So good to see you again. I love what you've done here. I hope though, that I will still be able to throw you another showing of my own yes?"

S
    Soul

Marius arrived at the gallery just as it started to open, a few early guests mingling already.
    He wore a perfectly tailored suit, but instead of his usual leather shoes, he had decided to go with a more practical - and comfortable - pair of black Nike's. Only someone with a keen eye would notice the abnormality, but then he didn't really care. He was here to work.
    His hair was lightly gelled back, as to not fall into his face as it usually did.

He walked up to Rahyna with a warm smile.
    "Absolutely marvelous. You have really outdone yourself with the gallery, Lady Rahyna."

Theo wasn't sure what to expect at the gallery. His tastes ran towards the art and styles of post impressionism and earlier periods. Alot of current art seemed to be rebelious for the sake of being rebelious or too abstract to gain any meaning from.
    The paintings of Eva Corino satisfied his expectations though. He didn't completely agree with the message they sent, but the way it was conveyed was compelling. More interesting to him, were the pieces that broke with the skeletal theme. Not just because they were different in subject matter. Yes, they still had a morbid feel to them but they were more... how would he describe it... haunting.
    Taking a pamphlet, he walked past the paintings, reading what their creator had said about them.

Rahyna smiled at Marius "Ohhh good im glad to see you made it what I would like you to do is walk around, blend in, and just keep an eye on things myself, Dr. Brady, and Mr. Clarke will all be in attendance this evening plus yourself included a few other notable people and Ishani is taking the night off."

S
    Soul

Rahyna looked lovely tonight. He would have liked to get to know her better, and such events were usually a great place to do just that. But he didn't mind keeping an eye on things; at least it meant she would be able to relax just a little bit more.

"Understood, and just let me know if there is anything else." He gave her another smile, then turned to 'blend in', as she had put it.

He focused some of his powerful blood, and his eyes started to see even the quickest of movements. With it, he wouldn't miss a thing, and still have time to enjoy the paintings.

d
    dinale

After completing what he needed to do, he made his way to the Museum, wearing a pairs of jeans, stock shirt and a simple black overcoat. He walk about the museum glancing at the painting as he looked for his clan head. He took a moment to look at a couple of painting that caught his eye before he moved on and locating Rahyna, whom was speaking with Mars.

"Good evening, Madam Rahyna, you ask for some assistance?" Reed greet when there was an opening between the conversation.

S
    Soul

Noticing Reed, Marius waited. Perhaps Rahyna would make them go on the rounds together; that way he might get to talk to Reed, and get to know the guy a bit.

Page 2 of 18 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread