161 - 170
DISPLAYED
Art Gallery

Page 17 of 18 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I haven't been, either," Auvrey replied. "Perhaps when the evenings are a bit longer, I might... and when things... calm down. What sort of business opportunities interest a doctor of Anthropology and Fok Study? I must confess to being a bit ignorant of most non-secular matters."

Auvrey was definitely interested in some non-secular matters, but he got the feeling that a small laugh and smile was quite a bit for the doctor.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

BP 4

Selene enters the museum holding the arm of her very tall and very thin ghoul Lenwood. Her brown hair was loose and flowing to about mid back, her delictae features were set in a mask of concentration, her eyes covered by very dark sunglasses. She holds the arm of Len tightly and quietly asks him to take her to the paintings, so she may "see" them.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Eva nods, smiling at Derek, hoping that she isn't seeing an attraction that isnt there, like she has done before in the past. She watches him walk to the other artist.

Presence
    (Occam's Razor)
    Striking Looks
    (Red Hair, Green Eyes)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Erika Brady

PRE

Erika continues smiling at Auvrey, "I'm a doctor second, scholar first. I'll be opening what could be called a mix of antique and new bookstore."

Selene allows herself to be steered toward the first artist. "Good evening, Miss. My name is Selene." She says to Eva. "I was wondering if I would be allowed to touch your painting?"

Her ghoul smiles (standing at his 6'4 he knows he is somewhat imposing) but does not make any movements toward Eva himself, nor does he speak.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

PRE

Derek seeks out the woman Claudia had pointed out as the owner of this venue... Rahyna, that had been the name given. When he locates her, he realizes that she was still standing very close to another woman. Both women were stunning, he noticed, but he also noticed their body language, which made it clear they were having something of an intimate moment. He was reluctant to interrupt something so beautiful, but he was still curious.

"I'll just approach a little, but if they don't acknowledge my presence, I'll just leave them be."

So, with a friendly smile he approached the two women, focusing mostly on the one pointed out to him by Claudia.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Auvrey couldn't help but smile. How could he have imagined her doing anything else? He wasn't sure if there had ever been a bookworm Harpy before, though.

"How exciting," he said, lightly teasing her. "Am I the first to know? If so, I must leave immediately to procure the appropriate coffee shop franchise to slip inside."
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Rahyna looks at the man that has approached inside she is a little annoyed but then she realizes she is still hosting this show so puts her usual smile in place steps back from Shadow a little and addresses the man "Hello sir I hope you are enjoying the evening and it's artwork."

PRE

"Yes, I am, very much," Derek replied, walking a bit closer but stopping at a comfortable distance, and one respectful of the space shared by the two women. "One of the artists, a young woman named Claudia, said you were the owner of this venue and were sponsoring this show?"

"I am my name is Rahyna and it is a pleasure to meet you." she extends her hand to the man in greeting "I am glad to hear that you are enjoying yourself this evening."

Page 17 of 18 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
Closed Thread