Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Art Gallery

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Jane Scotts

PRE

"in the woods at dusk? that seems particularly contrasting with this piece. May I ask why you pursued that?"

Kyle Franesco
    Kyle Franesco

PRE

"Kyle, Kyle Franesco" He shakes Derek's hand warmly. "And it's no bother at all."

Kyle's momentarily distracted by another tray, this one with drinks being carried by a cute brunette. He smiles at her as takes a glass and she blushes before continuing away. Kyle follows her with his eyes as he continues talking to Exxxcelent, he thinks as he continues talking with Derek. "I'm liking the show quite a bit. But, I've always been able to find something when it's supposed to be out of season."

Claudia looks at the painting again "Well it was actually her request to be painted in the nude in the woods at dusk so I obliged her this piece was more for me to show her that she was beautiful no matter where she was and also with clothing on." she smiles at the woman wondering why she was so inquisitive did she know the woman in the painting "Do you know the woman painted here?" she asked trying to remember her name but having difficulty doing so.

PRE

Leaning in a bit closer in order to speak in a slightly lowered tone of voice, Derek says "I've noticed something sort of unusual about the crowd. I'm pretty familiar with the local arts community, the artists and the arts patrons - as I should be, that's my life, pretty much - but an awful lot of these people, I've never noticed before, and, well... some of them are pretty noticeable. I'm not sure what to make of that."

Following Kyle's eye, he continues. "So, I was wondering if you know many of the people here, or if you've noticed anything unusual. Other than the fine legs on that server, that is, though they do qualify as works of art as well."

Shadow looks at Rahyna, wide-eyed and confused. "I-I'm not sure I understand what you mean Rahyna. Is there something I can do to help? I hate to think my friend is in pain. Please, what can I do for you?"

Her questions are genuine in their concern, but she still seems unsure as to what Rahyna is trying to say, glancing at O-Yama a few feet awat as if maybe the man would be able to help Rahyna better then she could.

Ishani smiles brightly at Eva. "Do you? Oh well then. I think we might like to take a look at some of those. Your theme is a bit disturbing to me, to be honest. I don't understand how someone who painted such life before could now paint such..........death."

Active Spells: Pulse of the Living World, Aura Perception, Organic Resilience, Doppelganger

Ankh tugs on West's sleeve and points at the painting with the girl in the room with the bodies. "That one creeps me out." She whispers to him, as if she were afraid someone would hear her.
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Eva smiles widely, "of course, yes, I do have dark phases, but this is not meant to showcase death, it is meant to showcase the legacy that some are lucky enough to leave behind when they do pass," she smiles, unconcerned that they don't particularly like the paintings. "It is quite alright... I would be very happy to have you over to my studio, Mrs. Scotts has procured a lovely warehouse for me."

Aura stays hooked to Darren, having tried to convince him that he looks incredibly dashing and she is happy to be on his arm, and in a venue where she can act like a human for a night.

Rahyna sighs slightly hating the fact that she can't articulate her feelings to Shadow so she took a deep breath and let her actions show Shadow.

Grabbing Shadow by the hand already she pulls her closer to her and leans in Rahyna very slowly and kisses her first on the cheek then moves closer to her mouth enjoying the taste of the woman before whispering in her ear "I love you Shadow" she leans back a little to see the reaction her heart skipping a beat with anticipation hoping she would not be rejected yet again.

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Shadow returns Rahyna's kiss, if a bit tentatively and smiles when Rahyna whispers in her ear.

"Oh honey, I love you too. You know that." She says, relaxing a bit to find that is all Rahyna's tension has been about. "There is no reason to be upset. Isn't it natural for friends to feel that way about eachother?" She smiles, but still looks a bit confused.

Friends the word reverberated in her head and felt like a jackhammer to her heart Rahyna has a look of hurt on her face briefly and then leans back in for another kiss and whispers along her lips as her hand slides up her arm to hold the back of her neck "No my love I don't think you completely understand you I love you as I have loved no one since him you are more than my friend." she leans in a takes another kiss gently then a little more forceful "I want you in my bed I want you to make love to me I want all that you have to offer." Rahyna's breathing gets a little ragged as she continues to tell Shadow what she wants.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Asa relaxed slightly as Ishani and Eva spoke. The fire painting had simply been the lesser of evils, to him. Listening, though, he found it interesting that Scotts was procuring warehouses and apparently patronizing the arts.

Perhaps Lioni had asked her to do that; the past couple of weeks had been a blur for him.

West stopped cataloging who he recognized and looked where Ankh directed him. "Yeah, that is odd," he replied. "Are they talking about that one? Or another one?" he asked, seeing the small group of people talking. He still wasn't sure if Marius and the red-head were even worth mentioning.

Auvrey nodded at Erika's response. She was a strange one. She seemed like she wanted to talk, but then she didn't. Perhaps she didn't know how? Looking past her, he saw the shocking sight of the Seneschal kissing the former Prince.

"Excuse me, I hope you enjoy your evening," he said, moving away from Erika, to watch the Dragon women.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread