DISPLAYED
Consilium Meeting

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

~~Narration~~

The Citizen's Hotel is nice -- not the nicest, but close. Perfect for a nice corporate meeting. Signs direct employees of The Pentacle Group to the main ballroom, which has been arranged as a typical corporate luncheon, with circular tables arranged in front of a long row of rectangular ones. The table flowers and seat covers, usually used for weddings, let guests know that this might be a formal occasion. Bottles of wine and menus decorate the tables, which are set.

Waiters stand by to refill glasses and take orders. An Asian man is speaking to a petite blonde woman at the row of tables in the front.

Tyria Primoria is also in attendance, talking to John Dee. He's wearing a nice suit from Banana Republic. She's traded her glasses and business attire for something a bit nicer.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Ruby
    Ruby

PRE

Phrymides returns from the bathroom after a miniature panic. Apparently her dress's tag had been sticking out, which was horrifically embarrassing and she was nervous enough as it is. Her hair looks good though, it does look good right? She fights the urge to fuss with it, and instead joins Tyria and the Mystagogues. Where are Starling and Ruby? she wonders as she looks around the room, hoping for more familiar faces. More than once though, her gaze is drawn expectantly towards the Arrow tables; after all, they've turned the city on its head twice now and she can't help but feel curious about how that will shape this meeting.

Starling steps into the large room from a door somewhere to the side, his small beard groomed to perfection, and not a blemish on the sweater-suit combo he's chosen for tonight. His dark eyes sweep across the room, before he starts the long saunter across towards Tyria, his hands settling onto his hips as he watches the two chat for just a moment. "Well, Well, Well. I must say it's befitting to see you out of a business suit." He turns on the charm, and grins a little sheepishly as he waits for a response.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Tyria beamed at Phrymides and Starling. Her Mystagogues were punctual, and looked perfect.

"You look lovely dear, stop fidgeting," she told Phrymides. "And that hair of yours, what I wouldn't give. You're a flatterer, Starling, and we both know you could give a rat's ass about what I wear," she said, pleased at the compliment.

As well as both knew Tyria, apparently she had decided to 'turn on' her social skills. She also seemed just the tiniest bit nervous.

The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

"Now, Now...just because I have no interest in what's under them doesn't mean I can't find your dress just smashing." He grins wide and picks up a drink from a passing waiter, taking a sip with one arm crossing his chest.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus enters the room, looking slightly uncomfortable at the formality of the occasion. He looks around and, not seeing any of the people he's been working with, finally sits at a table near Andrade.

A young man in his mid to late 20s enter. He seems a little unsure if he's in the right place. He wears black slacks, a sky blue shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbow, and blue tie with green diagonals held with a silver clip. Overall it gives a kind of casual sunday dress vibe, without being too out of place.
    Looking around he bends down and unrolls the hem of his right pant leg. Catching sight of Tyria and he heads over to the group of Mystagogues.
    "Dr. Primoria, how are you doing?" he smiles, listening to her reply.
    Addressing Starling and Phrymides he introduces himself.
    "Hi, I'm Apotheosis. I also go by Theo. I'm fairly new to the work. Not sure if I've met you before at the museum, I'm not to good with faces and names." he smiles, shaking each of their hands.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"I'll be sure to let you have it after this," Tyria answered Starling with a playful smile. "Well, hello Theo. I've seen you, but missed the chance to have a proper introduction. Let me introduce Starling, John, and Phrymides," she indicated the others.

How on Earth did someone with a poor memory join the Mysterium?

Jammer arrived a bit early. Not that he was the early type, but he wanted to the Apostates to see a friendly face. Looking around, he wondered if he was the only black Mage. Well, wait, there was that Polo fellow, but he ran off. Sighing, he sat.

Seeing Animus, Andrade approached. With a warm smile, she sat next to him. "Acolyte, these gatherings are opportunities, not to be wasted by just... sitting there."

Zero arrived, dressed as carelessly as always. At least he wasn't staring off into space at random moments as he was wont to do. Seeing Animus, he went over, ignored Andrade, and just started talking. "Dude, Cal ain't coming. He said he signed on to figure stuff out, not get jacked in his own house..." Zero looks pretty upset at losing his tripmaster.

Starling nods his head in acknowledgment of Theo, "How nice to meet you." and then winks at Tyria after her statement about the dress.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus smiles back. "I'm sorry, I can never really feel comfortable at these gatherings, and being in a new city hasn't helped matters."

He relaxes slightly when Zero shows up. At least he's a familiar face, even if we've had our moments. "Calligan was incredibly lucky to survive the attack. That type of experience changes you." Animus is lost in thought for a moment, and his glance momentarily rests on the scar running the length of his forarm. Has it really been fourteen years?

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread