Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
Hmmm, Experts of the Geekhood....Splendid!

Martha listened again, very attentive to Justin's words...smiling too. She studied the change in her purse, nods and began to gather the amount needed. $23 seemed a small price to pay for insight...and...wait...what's this? An invite? To observe a game? At night! A bonanza of possible insight! But...

"Goodness, sir! Thank you! How splendidly kind!" tiny Martha actually excitedly claps her hands in obvious glee at this. Hooking her cane under an arm to do so. It takes only a few moments to pass before doubt creeps in, "As you say: I am interested. I...I should be very glad indeed to accept, sir! Very glad! Only...I...I confess...I have simply no notion of what manner of conduct, equipment or attire is expected at this game..."

Martha paused, studying Justin...he seemed nice enough: very kind, actually. Martha happily contemplated the invite as she handed over the cash money...surely he wouldn't have thought to invite her along to be cruel; would he?...she looked to her cane, then back to Justin, wide eyed and smiling.

"Thank you! I will be happy to attend, sir! How does one dress for the event...what time does the event commence, please sir...what is the cost of attending...and should I bring anything along or prepare in anyway?"

Experts...she was now dealing with experts and they, she knew, deserve respect! Martha bobbed a small curtsy to Justin, to try to convey this.
    This whole post made me LOL! so much that my evening tea actually came out of my nose.

Nice one, Chrisie

I did like that response -- well done Chrisie!

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

ditto
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

+ Reply to Thread