• No Care

1 12.50%
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Sidebar?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

What do you guys think? half of me likes not having to go back to the portal to check for new posts, half of me feels like it's too 'busy'. How about y'all?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

I feel like it'd be nice to have the last post links and first new post links not look quite so similar, just to make "scanning" easier, but it looks good overall.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

^agreed
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Me likes the sidebar!!

So: agreed
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Player of the Month

Sidebar: Like

White Background: Dislike

I voted Dislike but after having it up for a while I would change my vote to either like or don't care. I don't really notice it's presence. I probably won't ever use it, as I'm more of a creature of habit and half the time I'll forget about it... On the plus side, it squeezes the screen some, which will help make my shorter posts look a little padded. So that's good.

Ciara Maskelyne

I like the sidebar, it makes the post boxes a little smaller, and on a 28" inch screen, a lot easier to read. But I agree with GB, could you put down the paint pallet West? The white background really burns the eyes >_<

Dunno if its just me, but I'm only getting the white background on the Portal.

^^Aaaaaaaand its fixed. Thank ye, West

Player of the Month

Thanks West, things on the Portal page are now much easier to read. I like the way things are, color wise, with this layout on the main page/portal and each splat's look being updated. It looks good.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread