Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Halloween Party

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Firebringer

PRE

Matthew can't help but smile a bit at the joy that radiates from Martha. What's your story, I wonder? "No, this is actually my first time here. I live nearby, and this party seemed like a perfect opportunity to see what the place was about. Is this your first time, too?"

Alice White

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice grinned at Nightfall, spun around, and quickly scampered away laughing. While she followed the path as quickly as the crowd would allow her ivory skin was soon swallowed in a sea of color; from where Nightfall stood only the bobbing of white fox ears betrayed her presence.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Sonofa-," is all Neil manages as Alice disappears. It was easy to forget she was a hunter at heart, up until something needed hunting. Like a greyhound laying around right up until they see a squirr... tennis ball. It's so tempting to see if he can wrap his whip on the railing and scale up to the second floor, but he'd never hear the end of it if they left Reverence with him on a stretcher.

"Charmed, I'm sure,"
    he nodded to Martha and Matthew and rolled his eyes at Terri and Rick as he darted after the pair of white ears bobbing through the crowd.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles happily to Matthew...she smiles merrily to Terri too, not seeming to mind too much that the map hunt seems only for the Authorised Treasure Hunters...in fact, she chuckles merrily as Alice hurries away...taking a moment to watch wide eyed and quietly the motion and easy movement of Alice's exposed legs...Blinking hard at the fleeting sight, biting momentarily at her bottom lip...Martha meekly replies to Matt, trying to make her soft voice heard over the music; "Oh...sir: it is only my second visit, sir...I am new into this city, you see, sir! I visited several evenings okay...but more by accident than design. I certainly don't make a habit of visiting such...er...well, these er...nightclubs! But, it certainly seems an awful lot of fun!" she shares a cheerful smile with Terri, Neil and Matt.

"I do hope they find the treasure!"
    she adds to Terri, smiling happily. "I always enjoyed participating in jolly paper trail hunts when at school!" another wide eyed, happy, smile shared with her companions; "Come, sir! I shall help with obtaining the drinks! I shall enter into a bargain with you, sir: I shall purchase the drinks for Miss Terri, Mr Neil and yourself - if you help my carry them back from the bar!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri laughed as Neil gave chase after the Spring Queen and turned to look at Rick, wrapping her arms around his neck, whispering into his ear, obviously excited. When she breaks away, her eyes are alight.

What she said...

She looked to Martha, not wanting to piss on her fire but she couldn't help but correct her. "Sorry, Martha, this is Rick, not Neil. But sure, I'd love a drink. I'll get the next round." The Beast continues to smile.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha looks properly horrified that she'd gotten the wrong name! Rubbing hard at her lame leg, tiny Martha nods...wide eyed and bashful...nodding to Terri, she quickly adds to apologise; "Yes, ma'am! Oh, I'm terribly sorry, sir! Oh goodness!" rubs even harder at her lame leg as she tries to recover her sense of perspective, "Er...goodness me, well...what would you all wish to drink, might I ask...?" she asks, suddenly uncertain of her ability to remember things, flustered Martha pulls a small, cheap notebook and ballpoint pen from her inside blazer pocket; readies them to take drink orders...looking wide eyed and expectant at those near her.

Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

A slow smile crossed Twist's face- "Well I am still interested so perhaps we should remove the obstacles? Someplace more private and something less" Twist reached out as though to touch the fabric of Ciara's costume but stopped just shy of actual doing so, "restrictive to dancing?"

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara smiles back, reaching down to take the other Kindred's hand in hers.* Yes, I think somewhere more private would be far more suitable. *She wasn't sure the female Invictus would be happy with what happened when they got there, but such discussions were best held in private.* Did you have anywhere particular in mind, hmm?
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist chuckled, "Many places come to mind- but perhaps we should stick with what you are already comfortable with. Will a suite at the Claire work? There is a lovely on one of the higher stories that has a large formal room easily made into a dancing area and the bed is king."

Ciara Maskelyne

Ciara Maskelyne
    Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty)
    Presence 4 (Magnetic)
    Blood Potency 4

Status

City 2
    Ventrue ~
    Invictus 1

*Ciara nods.* That sounds wonderful. I've got my car parked outside, unless you have other things to attend to first and wish to meet me there later tonight. Business before pleasure, as they say...
    Presence 4 (Magnetic) | Striking Looks 2 (European Beauty) | *Speaks with a vaguely Continental European accent*

Page 11 of 18 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last
Closed Thread