Ended
Watch

Halloween Party

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
    K
    Kai

And just like that, this place is packed.
    She had gone from wondering to certainty that she should have chosen a more conservative costume.
    For all I know the Dean is going to show up here. Que Sera, Sera. Well, no sense in wasting a good night
    She began scanning the club to find someone to talk t...Is that Ruby?

She was all to happy to see a familiar face, and a mage non-the-less. She grabbed her drink and walked over
    "Hi Ruby" she said happily. "I had no idea this would be such the in place to be!" She said and smiled. "Love the dress by the way!"

PRE

"Yeah, that works," Joshua says. More time with the Hierarch could only help; it was clear there was a gap that needed to be closed, fences that needed mending. "I will take security," he adds. "You're probably better at the whole facetime thing." Is Morris making some sort of awful pun about masks? If so he seems to be hiding it well.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Akroma sees Ariadne wave to Triquetra. Maybe this night is a good oppurtunity to get to know some other people.

'
    About the right people to talk to... is it possible you know some people who I should speak to, later on this night?' And she looks to Triquetra to show which kind of 'people' she means. And to be sure, she pointed to her witch hat.

Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

Maria watched the crowd, then began making her way around the room, looking a little bored but holding a nice pink drink in her hand as she went. She stopped momentarily, next to Ruby (or as close as one could get to Ruby in that dress), and says "Love the dress." before continuing on, ending back up at the bar nearby.

There are a lot of bodies here tonight, and Ruby is having a little trouble making sense of who is where and... who, honestly. A Wolfman might be waving her over, but Ruby isn't entirely sure. Truly, where are the boys?

"Thank yooou," Ruby graciously replies to a compliment, trying desperately to place the face. One of Rosh's, she thinks. She hopes. "Look at you!" Seriously, look at her. To be young again! "Dear, you look darling. I hope you're having a good time!"

"...Oh, thank you...
    " Ruby tries to turn to reply to a comment but the woman is already making her way towards the bar by the time Ruby actually manages to bring herself to bear.

"I think you're right... I'm seein' a few more familiar faces than I expected."
    Lord, security tonight must be a nightmare. "Herb, this is... tell me if I'm gettin' this wrong... Abby - Ona?"

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Laughter and cheers create a small roar as Vincent Price's sonorous voice heralds the beginning of "Thriller", and the dance floor quickly fills with party-goers doing the zombie dance.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Chief had settled in to his second drink by now and was feeling better than when he'd arrived. He sees a lot of familiar faces come through the door, more than a few Mages and a few others he'd seen at the Poker game. Seems he'd come to the right place.

Seeing Tug wave he waves back. Finishing his second drink he sets it down on the table and begins to walk over to where Tug was talking to Josh Morris but he gets caught on the dance floor when Thriller boots up.

Aww fuck. It's zombie time

And that's how the Wizard of Oz ended up dancing Thriller at Avalon that night.
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

S
    Steven

And now, the Dark Lord arrives. Que the Music, never mind there is no music. But never the Less Darth Vader is here. And he looks... Uncomfortable. Spartan had stopped at the big and tall store where he shopped and found the only decent costume they had left that would fit over his armored frame. And it was Darth Vader. Spartan is told that its from a movie series called Star Wars? Spartan had talked to the Clerk and gotten a brief run down on Star Wars and this Vader character. Big guy, really evil, powers and a, to quote the Clerk here, "A Cool Laser Sword".

Under the Helmet Spartan had hardened his Mask so when he removed the helmet it didn't look completely preposterous to Faith or others of there kind who may be here. God this outfit was expensive, and finding a Helmet that would fit over his head was no small task either. Spartan would just have to keep an eye on his expenses or go for a couple more fights.

Spartan Stayed on the periphery of the large throng of people and kept his eyes open for Faith's arrival.

Player of the Month

Thomas O'Connor

Bustin' makes a guy feel good. Bustin' out some groovy dance moves to Vincent Price's rap in Thriller makes a vampire in a Ghostbuster outfit feel really good. Thomas wasn't the greatest dancer but the effort was there and for the first time in that night he was actually having fun, and there was also the fact that his status as a member of the undead meant that he pretty much had to dance to the song. It was a great song even if Michael Jackson was creepier than any Nosferatu he'd ever met, seriously if the kine thought that creatures from horror films were freaky why did they spend billions on plastic surgery to make themselves look like an extra from House of Wax. Screw it thought the Mekhet it's the best part right here.

L

"Certainly."

The way her response echoed his was almost certainly intentional. Then she pivoted about as Thriller came over the speakers, rising up onto her tip toes get a view of the dance floor over the crowd. A good song for dancing, she decided, but not necessarily for dancing with someone. So she stayed put for now. Though she did swivel to look back at the group, wondering if any of them were going to join in.

Page 4 of 22 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... Last
Closed Thread