Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
One, Two, Three strikes your BLOODHUNTED!!!?

Kharn

http://nwod.org/forum/showthread.php...3&postcount=86

asking a Neonate/Newbie to town for a boon for acknowledgement(breaking the Prince's law), right in front of Twist(the HOUND), and also approaching Prince Clarke without permission(another big no-no)..... damn....

*this message is brought to you, and approved by, the Daeva-Ratu Association of Social Fail*

Vauban

Domino's of DOOM!!!

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Owch. Interfering with a new arrival's acknowledgment. *hides from the fallout*

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I like the part where she talks about him in the third person when he's standing right there*.

* Twist went to stand by Asa, and hasn't moved -- everyone else has approached Twist. Which means that they're also speaking right in front of Asa, who is next to Twist.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

S
    Sandman

Actually... Realistically the Hound has shit all to do with breaking that law Unless the Prince wants to deal with it quietly. It's more of an issue for Culler... Or the Keeper of Elysium or other more Public bodies...

Something that is often missed but should be taken into account is that Hounds are the Princes leg breakers and hit men. Not their police officers.

But then there are going to be some points there that I'm sure people have missed. And She diddn't really approached just tried to Get Twist as a Leader of a Clan and a Covenant to get a moment of her time to try to get it dealt with so that it didn't potentially become a bigger issue while a bigger issue of the moment got dealt with. Being the only actual authority in the room that she really could have called out to at all to try and deal with it since the Post of VS coming out of her meeting hadn't been made at that time yet. And she's learned better than to approach the prince so she's still basically near the couch where she was... Granted I should have probably considered a little more how far that might be and how quiet the room might be with such an announcement and added it into the post in some way.

But you know. People just want to point fingers and complain and go "Woah Damn!" and everything else without really thinking about it and asking. Go Ahead... But while your doing it. Try considering that I considered before I even posted that Cassandra was fucked to begin with.

But Hey... Cassandra is pretty fucked reguardless.

She's expected to help in a blood hunt that she has very little to no capability to actually help in having no combat dice at all to try to stop said renegade brood member. So she kind of ends up screwed in the hunt... Or she ends up screwed because she ignores the hunt... but nobody really considers that angle to much do they?

So if she gets staked or worse... Then she gets staked or worse... At least I was prepared for that from the beginning.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

On a side note, let's back off a bit on the dog-piling in chat. Being bombarded by criticism isn't fun for anyone*.

* Except BC
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Kharn

I revel in it! if I'm not catching flak I dont feel at home!

+ Reply to Thread