DISPLAYED
What If? Different Splat

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

hrm...
    Starseeker would have been Embraced by the Daeva, he'd be a very bad Daeva, but a very good Dragon.
    He would have awakened as an Acanthus, and would be making delightfully complicated magic-based Rube Goldberg machines for the Mysterium now
    If he was a Ling, he'd be a Darkling, to curious for his own good and unwilling to join a court.
    A Sin Eater, one of The Forgotten, killed by a toilet falling from space.
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

S
    Sandman

Hey now... who blabbed to benji about the Rube Goldberg contest?! Now he's got a headstart!

Technique

So I'm NOT the only one who watched Dead Like Me, lol.

S
    Sandman

It's a Toilet Seat. Not a Toilet in Dead like Me. I still like the visual image of the tree with all the toilet seats hanging in it because of her sister.

Knot
    Theo
    Occultation
    Knot

Nimbus
    Knot appears, for a moment, as a marionette, roughly carved from wood and painted in a facsimile of life, bound up in a spiderweb tangle of it's own strings, that are pulled every-which way by unseen hands.
    Theo

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks (Roguish Good Looks) 2

Hey, I just like the idea that my Geist is this featureless cloud of that blue stuff that is in airline toilets
    no offense but do i look like i understand anything?

Juno
    Manticore to Galloi
    Seriously, goddammit. Someone have sex with it so we can know once and for all.

Al-Adin
    Rhesus-prankster to Savage
    No longer qualifying for the special olympics, Adin has turned his energies elsewhere. Mostly towards carving a subjugated modern fiefdom from the fatback of Sacramento's human swill with a indiscriminate swath of murder through the city. Hugs!

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

Al-Adin as Daeva- (Vice still greed). instead of a 25 year old looking 12 year old, we have a 12 year old looking 25 year old. Who is a bad kleptomaniac, and is rapidly loosing his sanity. ETA till needing to be put down like Claudia from the Lestat series-6-18 months.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I keep trying ot come up with something, but it's really weird to think of them as anything other than they are.

Asa would probably be a Mastigos, and end up as Mysterium Curator.

Nightfall would be a Daeva, most likely an Invictus Knight, and still be involved with Twist

West would most likely be an Autumn Darkling.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Victoria Stamford
    Fisher

Presence ••
    Adamantine Arrow Status •
    Victoria Stamford

Alice - A werewolf, Hunter In Darkness - Rahu (full moon)

Aurum - I'd say most likely a Boneshadow, Ithaeur (crescent moon).

Victoria - I'm thinking perhaps a Mastigos as well, ladder perhaps? - Or maybe a Storm Lord werewolf, not sure the auspice.

Dirge - Definitely a darkling Autumn Court.

Alison - Thyrsus, Adamatine Arrow most likely.

Hm...some of these are not a perfect fit. But, I could see it as a possibility.

Vauban

And now for the rest of my characters...Minus the alternate backstory (Which is sad, is fun to write)

John Gears - Obrimos of the Silver Ladder (Someone needs to enforce the Lex Magica) Or was that the Arrows? I forget

Melissa - Sadly of her, a Wizened Oracle working for Winter

Samantha - Voted most likely to be a unaligned Gangrel tearing up anyone that messes with her

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread