Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
What If? Different Splat

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Vauban

Lets face it, some of us (or me at the very least) have sometimes wondered "What if [Insert character here] had Awakened instead of getting embraced?" or something similar to that effect at least once when they look at a character.

Seeing as I am insane enough to ask about whats running around in the heads of others for the joy and amusement of others on the forum, feel free to use this thread to type down what would happen if they belonged to a different Type of Supernatural, though I would imagine that its harder if said character was your vampire. Everything ages, vampires don't (exactly)

So yeah, as the thread description says, its just for fun. Who knows, you might learn a little more about your characters...Though thats unlikely.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Silly rabbit you can't start a thread like thus without going first.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Vauban

True, I'll start putting together something from my own brains

Vauban

Ryan North

From
    Mage - Moros - Mysterium

to
    Vampire - Nosferatu - Ordo Dracul

Description: If your a good distance away and he was not under any direct light, you would think Ryan was just normal. Though once you get in close, you start to see why he keeps himself out of sight half the time. His hair looks like it has the same slimy constancy of Seaweed while his skin has turned to a sickly yellow with the same texture of old sandpaper. It almost looks like the most gentle of pokes it would make it start to crack.

History: Theres a saying about curiosity killing the cat. Just that in this case, this cat was a young sleepwalker attending Sac U who just got some weird books he could not understand. While the Ryan we knew would eventually run into one particular Arcathus, this one never did. Instead, he moved his hunt for unlocking the secrets of his books online. While the News and the Media always talked about online predators, it seemed that this time they were quite literal.

Over in Los Angeles, a reclusive Nosferatu of the Ordo Dracul found a post on some obscure webpage about some strange books in possession of a student. It didn't take long for him for him to get into contact with Ryan. He worked slowly at first, trying to get him to open up more about the books. He then moved his plans forward faster and It wasn't long until he had convinced him to come to some out of the way bookstore out in Santa Monica.

One wrong word from Ryan when he first saw him was enough for the next minute to turn into a flurry of bloodshed. The Vampire had what he came for, but the boy was still a problem. Sure, he dumb enough to come over to a different city to a complete stranger, but he did have enough intelligence and thinking that he could be of assistance to the dragons. He spoke to him enough before that moment to know that.

And so, Ryan was twisted into a monster on the whims of another.

For the first few months of his Requiem, Ryan found himself under the command of his sire. Nights were spent either helping him with esoteric rites focused on transcendence while others were on his enducation into the Danse Macabre. All that time though, he kept looking for a way out from this thing and get away. When it showed itself, he burned down his Sires Haven, along with those books that cost him his life.

He went crawling back to Sacramento as soon as he could. Now, he looks for a place among the damned while growing bitter about his existence while getting jealous of the other clans that he views "Got off too easy".

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

...and poor Ryan on Earth II *also* never knew the secret of the books...
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Vauban

Yeah...At least Earth I Ryan still has a chance*

*Unless I missed something while I was gone...

Enzo di Veyron
    Fairest to Daeva
    Staked by Asa Clarke. Stacked on top of Ruthven (and three others).

Animus
    Thrysus to Elodoth
    Slightly angrier. No other changes.

Sam Barkley
    Wizened to Moros
    Still talks to Harry, but now it isn't as crazy.

West the Mage
    Acanthus to Grief Counselor
    Still puts out 33L.

S
    Sandman

West the Mage
    Acanthus to IRS Agent
    Still a badass but now with cool new life destroying Audit Powers.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

You a funny man tsa

Rifle-Breaker
    Werewolf to Thyrsus
    Still fails his rituals, but still Bigger Than You so stfu

Peter
    Gangrel of the Ordo Dracul to Tammuz, following the refinements Cuprum, Ferrum, and Argentum (likely in that order), as well as learning the Ephemeral Flesh bestowment.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
+ Reply to Thread