Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
*What* Are You?

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Vauban

Also, Dragon the Mage...?
    There was a player here for a short time with a Obrimos Mage that thought he pretty much thought he ruled the place even though he just arrived and fit with the asshole player type West brought up.

Then he met West the Mage and got one-shotted. Player pretty much left after that.

L
    LordHarley

Actor>>>Fixer>Cultivator>Socialite.

Player of the Month

I personally have a tough time leaving my comfort - box as a player so many of my characters have a few similar core characters that help me identify with them and get into their heads and thus do my best to play them as they would act. So using this list I would say that most of my characters tend to take on my own playing style which is:

1. Fixer

2. Socialite / Actor ( tie )

3. Cultivator

I try to be an Actor, but it's hard to properly get into character sometimes. And unless I am really really careful I find many of my characters start to become me. (Which is why I prefer PBP to TT now--it gives me the chance to read a post over repeatedly and edit into something more in-character.) I guess I'm somewhere between Fixer and Socialite.

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

I'm afraid I'm just a cultivator now... and a part fixer. It is the sometimes the easiest way, make a character which is good at one point, and fix problems that way. Besides that, I like to see players throwing awesome power all around....

But to keep things balanced and not asshole-like: I'm working on also becoming more an actor and a socialite. I just want the fun of all styles, but I'm not an experienced RPG'er yet.
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

I have no idea lol

T
    Tsali

No one else knows what you are, either, FC...

Technique

im totally a cultivator. The 500 XP Blood Talon rahu with 4 in most of his phsycail skills, 4 stam, 4 str, and a 5 dot klaive? Oh man it was so much fun to build him up.

I mean, i like this game for more than gaining XP and min/maxing. i buy stuff that, while mechanically quiestionable about its benefit, would suit the CHARACTER just fine. I like seeing dots though....i want to look at my character sheet and see Morse Code.

Im not so much as fixer (ill go where the higher up tells me to go), im not a socialite in person or online (im just FAR to uncouth to make too many friends - there isnt a filter between my brain and mouth), i guess Actor can kind of sum up another part, as i love to get into my characters head, and the scene as a whole, feel the suspense, anger, fear, cowardice, all of it. I play this game because my life is boring, and i want to immerse myself and run the gambit on emotions on here.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

We've got a ton of new people, I thought this would be a good time to bump this

Read the first post!
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Page 2 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
+ Reply to Thread