Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hot Nerds!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

Monica's grin folds itself into a smirk as she hangs up her phone.

"Five by five. So, what'd you make me for dinner, Cupcake?"
    Dude I'd live to hear a girl say that
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

T
    Tsali

Five by five... Faithmuch? (Buffy: the Vampire Layer)

Ciara Maskelyne

I was thinking Terran Dropship Pilot myself...

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

oh god u are all FAIL the most famous usage was in Aliens kthx
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Player of the Month

I'd Put the Aliens reference and the Buffy/Angel reference side by side. It was used more in Buffy/Angel, if I remember correctly the drop ship pilot in Aliens only says it once. Besides their are so many other great lines in Aliens.

Ciara Maskelyne

"I'm about to drop the hammer and dispense some Indiscriminant Justice!" was always my personal favorite from SC

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

My fave was the Arbiter.

Warp fields stabilized!
    We aaaaare vigilant.

L

En Taro Adun/Tassadar was always the line I loved.

T
    Tsali

If I had the DvDs I would make a 2-minute compilation video of every time it was said in Buffy. Didn't watch Angel.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

I will freely admit, I find it difficult to imagine anything in the Buffy TV series carrying as much metaphysical weight as even the most insignificant thing in Aliens. I understand I may be wrong, and if that is true (about Buffy), it makes this world a little bit of a worse place.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
+ Reply to Thread