151 - 160
DISPLAYED
Can't Read My Poker Face

Page 16 of 18 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

West nodded and raked in his chips. If he bet carelessly, he could put all of his winnings 'back into circulation' in twenty to thirty minutes without too much notice. Everyone remembered the guy that took their money -- but rarely did they remember the guy that got lucky once and left with nothing to show for it.

"I think I'll go as Doctor Who,"
    he mused aloud, trying to start the conversation back up.

"Tom Baker's, of course. I'll need to find a scarf."

Jimmy? A TimeLord? Har, har.

Who said he didn't have a sense of humor?
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

Al-Adin spots that his cards are good, and starts a raise, with a big grin on his face.
    "Yeah, I should go as someone, but I don't know who. Who do you think I should go as? Who are you going as?" He asks Andrew.
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Player of the Month

Thomas put in the small blind for the third hand and waited for the cards to be dealt. He listened to the conversation about the Halloween outfits and watched as Digger got up from the table to get another beer, before turning his attention back to the table as the dealing was taking place. He looked at the two cards and saw the worst possible hand, 2 - 7 off suit, and waited for the others around the table to either match the big blind or fold their hands.

Animus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Animus glances quickly at his new hand. Not the best, but he could get lucky. Since when have I trusted luck? He calls the bet before turning to consider Al's questions.

"I think I'll go as a wolf" Not the subtlest, but who took costumes seriously? The other question takes a bit more thought. "Maybe you could be a jester or something?"

Presence •••

West
    Adamantine Arrow

PRE

West betted, double the blind; enough that 'throwing it back in' wouldn't take all night and enough to not scare anyone with real cards.

"So are you going to need a chair for your costume?"
    he asked Terri.

As others get up to procure drinks, he gives them the uplifted thumb and pinkie: Let's drink.
    Nimbus

Rosh

PRE

Once seated and dealt in to the next game, Yui nods in satisfaction at his hand. Another Spade, this of two. the other card was much higher. He matches Jimmy's raise.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha hoped to help gather drinks and snacks for people during the break, taking the opportunity to mingle and help top up drinks and will have done so had others let her.

Retaking her seat Martha elects to be dealt out of the next few hands, rather taking an active interest in watching the rules of the game become demonstrated and smile a lot - only too happy to listen to chatter and seemingly enjoy the company of everyone.

Mention of a chair for Terri, however, gets her attention. "If I may ask, sir..." she asks West, clearly very curious; "But...why would she need a chair as a possibly vital accessory to a costume?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Christian Linch
    Christian Linch

PRE

Christian gets A Phonecall ® and has to leave during the break.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"oooh! A jester! That sounds totally awesome! So you are going to go as a wolf? Thats really cool! We should hang out there!" Al-Adin sounds really buzzed as he calls Jimmy's raise, still grinning a big smile.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Player of the Month

After Jimmy raises and the hand comes around to him, Thomas decides not to play the worst hand in the game and holds his hand.

"I don't know what to go as, it's been awhile since I dressed up for Halloween."

Page 16 of 18 First ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
Closed Thread