Ended
Watch
131 - 140
DISPLAYED
Can't Read My Poker Face

Page 14 of 18 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha missed helping Digger as he gathered supplies...she was too slow, she got there as he headed back to his chair. Bringing a few supplies back to the table for others and a refilled beaker of Coke for herself, she took her seat and elected to be dealt out this round...preferring, it seems, to listen and join in the chatter...Martha nods, excited, as Terri lists some of the local clubs. This Terri certainly seemed to know her nightlife! Martha rubbed her lame leg as she watched Terri with gentle interest: there certainly was an impish element to Terri, Martha felt she could understand the Tinkerbell costume more fully now.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Chief spends most of the game quiet, dealing cards and playing Poker while the others chatted. He spent most of the game playing conservatively, preferring for now to let the cards come to him.

The most interesting thing at the table was, by far, Martha who acted like she just hobbled off a boat from Ye Olde British Empire. The accent was one thing, but she seemed oddly naive.

"How do they celebrate Halloween where you come from, Martha? You're from the UK, right?"
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods, by this time she has given up any effort at staying in with the game and just enjoyed listening to and chatting with people at the table. She listens to The Chief's query and replies happily "Well, Chief sir...I didn't celebrate Halloween myself...at least not in the manner apparent from conversation this evening! Though, when people do celebrate it there are often communal gatherings...a party of friends and family!" she chirps, "Lots of food on offer and games will be played: bobbing for apples...blindman's bluff...other games too: strange and mildly vexatious antics with string and the doors to peoples homes too!" she giggles, rubbing her leg hard "At least, those are some of the more traditonal pass-times, Chief sir. I daresay not all will be abided by in all places. I also hear tell that some people will also exploit the time to also attempt to perform magical acts: rituals which enable the participants to predict the identity of their future husband!" she gasps, as if awed at the idea of such low level sorcery "No doubt these games and pass-times and rituals hark back to a more pagan time...a time when the pastoral and rural calenders and the activity of the countryfolk were ruled and ordered by the seasons and the visible passage of the moon! All the same; I find the notion of these entirely beguiling and altogether fascinating!" another happy smile and another urgent rub of her leg, she takes a moment to sip at her beaker of Cola. "I shall look forward to comparing your own traditional activities this year in this country - they sound an awful lot of fun!" she enthuses with a sincere and slightly bashful smile
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Yui catches the head quirck and stands to follow. He nods to the table, a gesture of exclusion and politeness. Then quick steps trail after the quick monkey.

Once beyond hearing he looks about to be sure they were as alone as possible in the hall. "Al. Your game is fine. whats wrong?" No playful attitude. Just some concern. Maybe frustration, but not toward Al.

Magical Chinchilla
    Star Scenes

OCC
    PRE

When the Queen became a pair and the seven tripped for the full house, West wasn't surprised in the slightest. Even if the pot were small and it would be the only hand he won, there was something familiar and comforting in 'his' hand.

Listening to the banter around him, he thought of the upcoming event and whether or not to attend. Of course, he'd most likely avoid Reverence; knowing what he knew and wondering how much they knew. If the group did meet up, it wouldn't be so bad a thing to keep company with two such attractive women -- and he knew it dramatically raised the attention of other females in the area.

Because, you know, he loved attention so much.

With a sigh, he stubbed out his cigarette and didn't light another. He'd stay in the hands until what he won was put back in the pot and try to figure out what to do.
    Don't hate the player, hate the game.
    The Zeroth Law & the Burden of InteractionThe Devil is in the DotsGreat ExpectationsPlaying MagePlayer Run Plots
    If you have a question about your character, please post it on your character sheet

R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger bets into Jimmy, Digger had trip jacks and he was confident in his cards. Digger looks to the others there and waits to see if anyone else stays in the hand. Digger looks around the table, "There a scooter shack in this town? I thinking about opening a motorcycle shop?"

Player of the Month

The turn and the river came up hearts and diamonds and while the latter might be forever or a girl's best friend, they were rubbish for Thomas' four spades. He smiled at Jimmy and Digger's raises, grabbed a clip in his right and tapped in against the table. He had no intention of betting but the movement and the quirks displayed on this hand might help him set up anyone paying attention to him on a future hand. He pauses for a second to give the impression of deep thought but really he's thinking about the other vampire, Martha, bobbing for apples. The thought assumes him as he folds his hand.

"Looks like you two gents get to duel it out."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"You and terri got really mad at me, but I don't know why. Did I not play the right cards? Was I supposed to play different ones?" Al-Adin asks; confused and a little fearful.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

"Past this geezer's bed time," Rizzo smiles as he folds. "Nice to meet you all. Thanks for having me, Chief. Good luck, everyone." The old man collects his things and heads out of the tournament slightly poorer than he entered, though this doesn't concern him. After all, he didn't come here to win tonight.

"You and terri got really mad at me, but I don't know why. Did I not play the right cards? Was I supposed to play different ones?" Al-Adin asks; confused and a little fearful.
    Yui draws brief confusion. "Um, oh. Names. Neil, myself, Terri. The more connected we look, the more odd we seem, the less protected we are. Just be careful who you are around and who over hears. You used Nightfall, just call him 'a friend you know'. It helps protect him." Yui nods hoping Al understands.

Page 14 of 18 First ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Last
Closed Thread